Safran Morpho Morphowave Fingerprint Reader - Stainless Steel
The Award Winning* World Leading Morphowave Tower - the ultimate in high volume access control or any access control!
We are now shipping this product worldwide. Contact us now for more details.
- Frictionless biometric access control solution
- Ideal for high throughput and high security applications
- Captures and matches 4 fingerprints with a single hand movement
- Touches Technology: easily copes with dry and wet fingers, no latent prints
- Time and attendance features
The New Wave in Access Control
As enterprises continue to move towards efficiency, frictionless access to controlled areas is paramount. Users need to be able to gain access naturally, without breaking gait.
Morphowave is the worlds first biometric access control solution capturing and matching 4 fingerprints with a single hand movement. It implements a patented, truly contactless technology that not only acquires extremely accurate fingerprint data but also overcomes the challenges wet/dry fingers and latent prints pose in conventional scanning systems.
The dynamic, touches acquisition capability provided by Morphowave allows users to remain “on the move” when passing through a control point, making it ideal for securing high traffic areas.
Stylish, Functional Design
- Brushed stainless steel or black finish
- Further optional coloured coatings
- Adjustable height
- Standalone integration or integration with existing turnstiles
Patented Touchless Sensor
- 4 finger “on the fly” capture
- Easily copes with wet/dry fingers
- No ghost or latent images left on the scanner
- Mitigates hygiene concerns
- Resilient and robust against external light and dust
5” WVGA Colour Touchscreen
- Seamless on device administration
- Extensive customisation capabilities: user dedicated messages, corporate video, wallpapers
- Time and attendance features, including:
- Programmable function keys
- Real time employee notifications
- Job Code management
1:N identification capability: 1:10,000 users in database
Log storage Capacity: 1 millions transactions
Inputs/Outputs: Wiegand In & Out (customisable up to 512 bits), Door Relay, 2 general purpose inputs, 2 general purpose outputs
Network Communications: Ethernet, RS485, RS422
Dimensions: 31 x 112 x 41cm (12.2 x 44.1 x 16.1 inches)
Weight: 30kg (66lbs)
Power supply: 100 - 240V (50 - 60Hz)
Operating Conditions: Indoor Use
Regulatory Standards: CE, FCC, ETL, RoHS, REACh, WEEE