- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Sep 10, 2019 MorphoWave Compact biometric fingerprint performance boosted by New AI engine IDEMIA announces the launch of MorphoWave Compact, the newest addition to its range of products for frictionless biometric access control.
- Apr 23, 2019 SecuGen Releases Apple iOS Compatibility with New Unity™ 20 Bluetooth Fingerprint Reader SANTA CLARA, Calif. (April 23, 2019) – SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the new Unity™ 20 Bluetooth fingerprint reader which is now compatible with Apple iOS.
- Feb 6, 2019 Morphowave Compact at Intersec 2019 Dubai Morphowave Compact showcased at Intersec 2019 Dubai. MorphoWave Compact is a wall-mounted alternative to the award-winning MorphoWave Tower that is 86% smaller and 93% lighter, while retaining the same large fingerprint scanning volume and delivering the same field-proven performance.
- Sep 12, 2018 SecuGen to Showcase the Unity Bluetooth Fingerprint Reader and U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at 2018 GSX SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, is pleased to announce that it will be showcasing the soon to be released Unity Bluetooth fingerprint reader and the U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at the Global Security Exchange expo in Las Vegas this month.
- Aug 16, 2018 IDEMIA introduces new biometric tech to combat identity spoofing Following an 18-month collaboration effort by Télécom SudParis and IDEMIA, the design of a contactless biometric reader based on a patent filed by two Télécom SudParis researchers has been finalised and the transfer of the technology to IDEMIA is now completed.
Vein Recognition has always seemed a very technical biometric, as it is not as obvious a mode of identification as the normal, fingerprint, face or iris. It literally cannot be visually seen as with the other mainstream biometrics, but is nevertheless now recognised as a very safe, secure and accurate biometric.