- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Jun 23, 2020 Idemia launches ID Screen - Finger and Face Biometrics Tablet We are pleased to announce the launch of the IDEMIA ID Screen tablet that combines fingerprint and facial biometrics technology.
- Apr 21, 2020 Idemia contactless Morphowave Compact chosen for Sau Paulo apartments Idemia has announced that MorphoWave Compact biometric terminals have been deployed at several new residential condominiums in the Barueri region, in São Paulo, Brazil. Residents, service providers and visitors now enjoy frictionless access control, with more security and convenience.
- Apr 8, 2020 Idemia ranks first in NIST benchmark for iris recognition IDEMIA, a leader in Augmented Identity, confirms its leadership position on the biometric identification market by proving the best one eye accuracy in iris recognition.
- Nov 14, 2019 SecuGen Expands Free Fingerprint Software Portfolio with Citrix SDK Plugin SecuGen, a world leader in optical fingerprint technology, is pleased to announce that is it once again increasing its portfolio of free software with the SecuGen SDK Plugin for Citrix. The SDK Plugin is available for free for up to two simultaneous connections for XenApp and XenDesktop users.
- Sep 10, 2019 MorphoWave Compact biometric fingerprint performance boosted by New AI engine IDEMIA announces the launch of MorphoWave Compact, the newest addition to its range of products for frictionless biometric access control.
Vein Recognition has always seemed a very technical biometric, as it is not as obvious a mode of identification as the normal, fingerprint, face or iris. It literally cannot be visually seen as with the other mainstream biometrics, but is nevertheless now recognised as a very safe, secure and accurate biometric.