- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Sep 12, 2018 SecuGen to Showcase the Unity Bluetooth Fingerprint Reader and U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at 2018 GSX SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, is pleased to announce that it will be showcasing the soon to be released Unity Bluetooth fingerprint reader and the U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at the Global Security Exchange expo in Las Vegas this month.
- Aug 16, 2018 IDEMIA introduces new biometric tech to combat identity spoofing Following an 18-month collaboration effort by Télécom SudParis and IDEMIA, the design of a contactless biometric reader based on a patent filed by two Télécom SudParis researchers has been finalised and the transfer of the technology to IDEMIA is now completed.
- Jun 29, 2018 SecuGen Releases the Ultra-Slim Hamster Pro 10 and U10, an FBI-Certified OEM Fingerprint Sensor, at ISC West 2018 Secugen Hamster Pro 10 ultra slim FBI certified USB fingerprint reader released.
- May 31, 2018 Idemia launches Morphowave Compact frictionless biometric reader IDEMIA, the global leader in Augmented Identity, announces the launch of MorphoWave Compact, the newest addition to its range of products for frictionless biometric access control.
- Mar 27, 2017 Safran unveils the rugged MorphoAccess® SIGMA Extreme Fingerprint Readers Safran announces the launch of MorphoAccess® SIGMA Extreme, its new rugged access control and time fingerprint terminal.
Vein Recognition has always seemed a very technical biometric, as it is not as obvious a mode of identification as the normal, fingerprint, face or iris. It literally cannot be visually seen as with the other mainstream biometrics, but is nevertheless now recognised as a very safe, secure and accurate biometric.