- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Nov 5, 2020 Anviz launches face recognition solution with a temperature and mask check Anviz, a demonstrated biometric and AIOT technology provider, has announced the release of a strategic addition to its product line, FaceDeep 5 and FaceDeep 5 IRT.
- Sep 29, 2020 FBI Certifies SecuGen Hamster Pro 30 and U30 Fingerprint Readers Meet Image Quality Specifications for PIV and FAP 30 SecuGen Hamster Pro™ 30 fingerprint reader and U30 OEM sensors have been certified by the FBI for PIV and Mobile ID FAP 30.
- Jun 23, 2020 Idemia launches ID Screen - Finger and Face Biometrics Tablet We are pleased to announce the launch of the IDEMIA ID Screen tablet that combines fingerprint and facial biometrics technology.
- Apr 21, 2020 Idemia contactless Morphowave Compact chosen for Sau Paulo apartments Idemia has announced that MorphoWave Compact biometric terminals have been deployed at several new residential condominiums in the Barueri region, in São Paulo, Brazil. Residents, service providers and visitors now enjoy frictionless access control, with more security and convenience.
- Apr 8, 2020 Idemia ranks first in NIST benchmark for iris recognition IDEMIA, a leader in Augmented Identity, confirms its leadership position on the biometric identification market by proving the best one eye accuracy in iris recognition.
Vein Recognition has always seemed a very technical biometric, as it is not as obvious a mode of identification as the normal, fingerprint, face or iris. It literally cannot be visually seen as with the other mainstream biometrics, but is nevertheless now recognised as a very safe, secure and accurate biometric.