- Biometric Access Control Cards
- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Live Scan Fingerprinting
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Oct 30, 2023 The S-Key product is a finalist in the Security & Fire Excellence Awards 2023! S-Key by Freevolt, the innovative fingerprint access control card, has been shortlisted by Security & Fire Excellence Awards for their Security Hardware Product Innovation of the Year, 2023.
- Feb 2, 2022 SecuGen Leads the Pack with New Hamster Air, Touchless Fingerprint Reader SecuGen, world leader in optical fingerprint technology, is excited to announce the release of the new Hamster Air, the industry’s first, low cost, single finger, contactless fingerprint reader.
- Jun 4, 2021 SecuGen releases Unity 20 Serial Standalone fingerprint system SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, and Eyenetweatch.com are pleased to announce the official release of the Unity 20 Serial, an ultra-compact, RS232 serial interface fingerprint system that captures and matches fingerprints on the reader itself.
- Nov 5, 2020 Anviz launches face recognition solution with a temperature and mask check Anviz, a demonstrated biometric and AIOT technology provider, has announced the release of a strategic addition to its product line, FaceDeep 5 and FaceDeep 5 IRT.
- Sep 29, 2020 FBI Certifies SecuGen Hamster Pro 30 and U30 Fingerprint Readers Meet Image Quality Specifications for PIV and FAP 30 SecuGen Hamster Pro™ 30 fingerprint reader and U30 OEM sensors have been certified by the FBI for PIV and Mobile ID FAP 30.
Vein Recognition has always seemed a very technical biometric, as it is not as obvious a mode of identification as the normal, fingerprint, face or iris. It literally cannot be visually seen as with the other mainstream biometrics, but is nevertheless now recognised as a very safe, secure and accurate biometric.