- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Live Scan Fingerprinting
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Feb 2, 2022 SecuGen Leads the Pack with New Hamster Air, Touchless Fingerprint Reader SecuGen, world leader in optical fingerprint technology, is excited to announce the release of the new Hamster Air, the industry’s first, low cost, single finger, contactless fingerprint reader.
- Jun 4, 2021 SecuGen releases Unity 20 Serial Standalone fingerprint system SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, and Eyenetweatch.com are pleased to announce the official release of the Unity 20 Serial, an ultra-compact, RS232 serial interface fingerprint system that captures and matches fingerprints on the reader itself.
- Nov 5, 2020 Anviz launches face recognition solution with a temperature and mask check Anviz, a demonstrated biometric and AIOT technology provider, has announced the release of a strategic addition to its product line, FaceDeep 5 and FaceDeep 5 IRT.
- Sep 29, 2020 FBI Certifies SecuGen Hamster Pro 30 and U30 Fingerprint Readers Meet Image Quality Specifications for PIV and FAP 30 SecuGen Hamster Pro™ 30 fingerprint reader and U30 OEM sensors have been certified by the FBI for PIV and Mobile ID FAP 30.
- Jun 23, 2020 Idemia launches ID Screen - Finger and Face Biometrics Tablet We are pleased to announce the launch of the IDEMIA ID Screen tablet that combines fingerprint and facial biometrics technology.
SecuGen Leads the Pack with New Hamster Air, Touchless Fingerprint Reader
SecuGen, world leader in optical fingerprint technology, is excited to announce the release of the new Hamster Air, the industry’s first, low cost, single finger, contactless fingerprint reader.
The Hamster Air combines secure biometric authentication with safe touchless fingerprint scanning technology. As a clean and hygienic alternative to contact fingerprint readers, the Hamster Air is ideal for high-traffic, multiple-user environments where users prefer not to touch surfaces that have been touched by others.
The Hamster Air is the latest entry in SecuGen’s broad line of high quality, rugged, and affordable fingerprint sensors and readers. Just as fast and accurate as SecuGen’s contact fingerprint readers, the contactless Hamster Air is suitable for a wide variety of applications where biometric authentication is used, including healthcare, retail, finance, telecommunications, national ID programs and many, many others.
“The Hamster Air is a breakthrough and a game-changer,” stated Jeff Brown, VP of Sales for SecuGen. “When the coronavirus pandemic hit, our partners began asking for touch-free alternatives to traditional fingerprint readers, so we swiftly developed what I believe to be a top-quality product. The Hamster Air fulfills a very real need for a safe, accurate and affordable fingerprint reader. I haven’t been able to find anything like it in the market.”
“The Hamster Air was designed for easy integration with nearly any application including those already built to work with other SecuGen fingerprint products,” said Dan Riley, SecuGen’s VP of Engineering. “With the simultaneous release of U-AIR, the OEM version of Hamster Air, and software developer kits, we are proud to offer a full range of products that leverage this new touchless technology.”
SecuGen sells its products through a worldwide network of Systems Integrators, Software Companies, and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and provides developers with free SDKs and tools to facilitate the integration of these products into larger systems. The Hamster Air is an exciting new addition to SecuGen’s growing fingerprint biometric product line and is available for immediate shipment to anywhere in the world.
Won Lee, CEO of SecuGen added, “We saw the need, in a world of COVID, for an affordable, touchless fingerprint reader and responded quickly. I am proud of all our teams at SecuGen who have worked tirelessly to develop new technology and bring to market, in record time, this brand-new high-quality fingerprint reader, the Hamster Air.”
Mark Yadegar, Sales Director of Eyenetewatch.com stated, "We have worked with the Secugen team for 20+ years, this excellent product responds perfectly to our changing world and adds to, what is already, an outstanding range of products from SecuGen. We have a number of customers trialling this product for new and innovative applications."
More information about the Hamster Air is available at: https://www.eyenetwatch.com/secugen-hamster-air