- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Live Scan Fingerprinting
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Jun 4, 2021 SecuGen releases Unity 20 Serial Standalone fingerprint system SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, and Eyenetweatch.com are pleased to announce the official release of the Unity 20 Serial, an ultra-compact, RS232 serial interface fingerprint system that captures and matches fingerprints on the reader itself.
- Nov 5, 2020 Anviz launches face recognition solution with a temperature and mask check Anviz, a demonstrated biometric and AIOT technology provider, has announced the release of a strategic addition to its product line, FaceDeep 5 and FaceDeep 5 IRT.
- Sep 29, 2020 FBI Certifies SecuGen Hamster Pro 30 and U30 Fingerprint Readers Meet Image Quality Specifications for PIV and FAP 30 SecuGen Hamster Pro™ 30 fingerprint reader and U30 OEM sensors have been certified by the FBI for PIV and Mobile ID FAP 30.
- Jun 23, 2020 Idemia launches ID Screen - Finger and Face Biometrics Tablet We are pleased to announce the launch of the IDEMIA ID Screen tablet that combines fingerprint and facial biometrics technology.
- Apr 21, 2020 Idemia contactless Morphowave Compact chosen for Sau Paulo apartments Idemia has announced that MorphoWave Compact biometric terminals have been deployed at several new residential condominiums in the Barueri region, in São Paulo, Brazil. Residents, service providers and visitors now enjoy frictionless access control, with more security and convenience.
Anviz launches face recognition solution with a temperature and mask check
The company said the fully integrated Contactless and Thermal Management Solution can simultaneously check access, temperature and mask-wearing without the user having to touch a terminal or gate.
Equipped with Infrared Thermal Temperature Detection Camera, FaceDeep 5 IRT is specially designed to rapidly scan users with elevated body temperature in less than 0.3 seconds within 3.2 feet and customises alerts and a variety of reporting for high-temperature notifications and no-mask wearing.
Specifically, the temperature screening with thermographic technology (32x32 pixels), is more accurate and faster to catch up than others with thermopile technology (single point) in the market. And the dual facial recognition cameras (IR & VIS) incorporate a BioNano, state-of-the-art facial recognition algorithm plus RFID(both 125Khz and 13.56Mhz) reading technology.
Completely configurable, the platform can be managed on the device or in the CrossChex Software application and provided with SDK for 3rd party integration if need. Apart from its many competitive advantages, FaceDeep5 is IP65 compliant and useable outdoors.
In addition, as a long-time technology innovator, Anviz is also developing cloud-based fully integrated people engagement platforms including true mobile device management. Anviz is also providing a variety of mounts and stands for the terminals. David, Anviz BD Director in North America explained, "The demand for our surface wall and desktop model was clear from the start, but as we started to see significantly increased interest from commercial buildings, sports arenas, international hotel chains, and expansive casinos, we needed a variety of highly durable stands to increase adaptability and use in high-traffic areas."
Mark Yadegar, Sales Director at Eyenewatch.com said that the new solution addresses a very immediate requirement in the current COVID-19 situation in an innovative and efficient manner and Eyenetwatch.com is placed to offer this product to is customers.