Sagem / Safran - MorphoAccess 100 - MA100
The Sagem MorphoAccess MA100 is a fingerprint identification terminal for easy, affordable, physical access control.
The know-how of the world's n°1 biometric manufacturer, Safran Morpho.
The MA 100 Series are the down market terminals of the MorphoAccess® range. They use the Sagem Securité proprietary algorithms, which have acquired worldwide reputation for their accuracy and levels of performance, thus offering the series excellent cost effectiveness.
They are compact, robust terminals intended for indoor or sheltered outdoor installation. Equipped with numerous interfaces, they are compatible with most recent or legacy access control systems, to which they bring the security of biometrics. As an option, they offer multi-factor authentication by combining biometrics with contactless cards.
The MorphoAccess® 100 series offers value-added retailers and access control manufacturers a reliable, high-performance biometric solution at a reasonable cost.
Powerful capabilities in a small package
• Rapidity: <1 sec. in authentication and <1.5 sec. in 1:500 identification mode (including detection, coding and matching)
• Accuracy: the FAR or false acceptance rate is configurable down to 10-8, depending on the security requirement
• Multi-factor authentication as an option: with ISO 14443-A &B compatible MIFARE®/DESFire® or HID iClass contactless smartcard reader
• Functions in standalone or networked mode
• Equipped with numerous interfaces for easy integration into existing access control systems
• MorphoAccess® Enrolment & Management System (MEMS) Software: complete application for centralised management (enrolment, terminals management, verification station)
• Software Development Kit (SDK): can be proposed to VARs who want to develop and embed their own application in the MorphoAccess
• Morpho Integrator’s Kit (MIK): enables integrators to interface rapidly their own proprietary Windows® based applications to the MA 100 Series.
- Integrated MorphoSmart™ CBM optical sensor, 500 dpi, 14x22mm
- Reaction times (including detection, coding and matching): 1:1 verification: < 1sec; identification (1000 templates): < 1.5 sec.
- Make contact relay
- Manages up to 500 users, two templates each, in identification mode
- Communication port for transmitting identifiers: customisable Wiegand output, RS .485, Clock & Data, Ethernet (10/100 Base T)
- Tamper switch & secured screw
- Through TCP/IP or USB interface (on option); management includes terminal configuration, firmware upgrade, log retrieval, biometric database operations, etc
- Complies with CE, UL
-10° to +45°C
- 9 V, 16 V (250 mA @ 12 V)
- Dimensions: 142 x 84 x 46mm
- Weight: 220 g
Integrated ISO 15693/14443