Sagem / Safran MorphoAccess MA500+ Fingerprint Terminal
The MorphoAccess® 500+ (MA 500+) are versatile biometric terminals intended for access control and time & attendance.
The MorphoAccess® 500+ (MA 500+) are versatile biometric terminals intended for access control and time & attendance. They use the Morpho proprietary algorithms, which have acquired worldwide reputation for their accuracy and level of performance. Their rapidity and networking capabilities enable them to address all security applications, from one-door control to the protection of buildings, warehouses, vast infrastructures and government agencies. MA 500+ offers value-added retailers and access control manufacturers a reliable, powerful and scalable solution.
The know-how of the world N°1 fingerprint manufacturer Safran Morpho.
• Wide area, accurate fingerprint sensor, for high definition fingerprint image acquisition
• The MA 500+ terminals offer the highest level of security on the market
• Fast: 0.7 sec in authentication mode and 0.9 sec in 1:1000 identification mode (including detection, coding and matching)
• Accurate: depending on the required level of security, the false acceptance rate (FAR) can be configured down to 10-8 Powerful capabilities in a small package
• The highest database capacity on the market: up to 50,000 users with MA-Xtended license
• Multifactor authentication: with fingerprint and PIN code, this unit does not have a card reader, you will need the MA520+D for Mifare and DESFire card reader authentication.
• Operates in standalone or networked modes. For small populations, it is possible to capture fingerprints and encode badges on the terminal itself.
Equipped with numerous interfaces for easy integration into existing systems
• Trusted and versatile • Option: false finger detection with optronic sensor Multipurpose software
• MorphoAccess® Enrolment & Management System (MEMS): Complete application for centralised management (enrolment, terminals management, verification station)
• Morpho Integrator’s Kit (MIK): Enables integrators to interface rapidly their own proprietary Windows® based applications to the MA 500+ Series
• Software Development Kit (SDK): Can be proposed to VARs who want to develop and embed their own application in the MorphoAccess® terminal
MorphoAccess® unit - Integrated 500 dpi MorphoSmartTM optical sensor 23x23mm - Backlit LCD graphical display 128x64 pixels - Backlit keypad with 12 Keys + 4 programmable function keys
- Buzzer and bi-color LED - Dual-core ARM 9 microprocessors with multi thread processing capability - Dry contact relay
Interfaces - Communication port for identifier management: customisable Wiegand IN & OUT, RS 422, RS 485, Clock & Data IN & OUT, Ethernet (10/100 Base T), Wi-Fi (optional) - USB port Certifications - FBI PIV IQS (Personal Identity Verification - Image Quality Specifications) - Complies with CE, FCC and RoHS standards