Anviz OA1000 Fingerprint Terminal
The new version of OA1000 has significant updates. The new optimised BioNANO fingerprint algorithm improves the speed by 2-3 times compared to the old version of OA1000. A more advanced Circuit design provides Switch Port Protect, Transient Protection, and Anti-Interference Protection. These upgrades ensure greater stability and reliability from the OA1000.
Introducing the latest and updated OA1000 fingerprint terminal from Anviz.
This terminal can be used stand-alone for access control purposes or used with the included software for a full time & attendance solution. This terminal can be set to require any combination of identification including fingerprint, password, access card - or simply secure fingerprint-only entry - all within an elegant and easy to use interface.
With a fingerprint capacity of 3,000 fingerprints : You can add 1,500 hundred users with both index fingers enrolled, or even enrol more fingers on less users - the choice is yours.
The inbuilt camera allows you to assign photographs to each user, but can also be set to record snap-shots of people as they clock-in on the device. The software allows you to assign "allowed" working hours to each user, as well as generate reports of useage.
The OA1000 can be setup or accessed from your computer using USB, or over the network using TCP/IP ethernet connection.
This product also has options for Wifi connectivity, MiFare card reader and HID card reader. This product looks amazing and REALLY is as good as it looks!
• Samsung 3.5 inch industrial TFT LCD of high brightness
• Samsung 400MHz Arm9 high speed processor
• BioNano core algorithm platform (1:5000 less than 1 sec)
• Embedded WinCE 5.0 operating system
• Anviz new generation optical fingerprint sensor
• Waterproof, dustproof, scratchproof, unbreakable and durable
• Multiple identification method: fingerprint, card, fingerprint + card, ID + fingerprint, ID + password, card + password
• Customizable voice prompt and time attendance status. Display user picture, personal and public message
• User can select local language in the menu
• 1.3 million pixel camera, speaker, microphone, 1 USB and 1 RJ45 interface
• Support TCP/IP, RS232/485, USB Host, 4G TF card
• Optional new WIFI moudle 30-50m effective communication distance.
• Optional lower power LENO GPRS moudle. Support 850MZH, 900MZH, 1800MZH, 1900MZH
• Standard RFID card reader, optional Mifare or HID card reader
• Optional SAC844 access controller for separate type secure access control system
• Support realtime record download, online monitor, remote access control, and server identification etc
The OA1000 Fingerprint Terminal is managed by the Crosschex Management software, which can be downloaded to your pc, run as a web based applicaiton and as a cloud based solution.
Below is a diagram showing the typical layout of an installation of the OA1000 Fingerprint Terminal
|Processor||Samsung 400MHz Arm 9|
|Camera||1.3 Million Pixel Camera|
|Sensor||Anviz new generation optical fingerprint sensor|
|LCD||Samsung 3.5 Inch TFT Display|
|Identification Mode||FP, Card, ID+FP, ID+PW, PW+Card, FP+Card|
|Identification Time||1:5000 less than 1 sec|
|Communication Interface||TCP/IP, RS232, USB flash drver host, Wiegand In&Out, Optional WIFI, GPRS|
|Card Reader Module||Standard 125KHZ EM RFID, Optional 13.56MHZ Mifare|
|Fingerprint Image Display||Yes|
|Self-service Record Inquiry||Yes|
|Wiegand||Wiegand 26, Encrypt Wiegand|
|Access Groups & Time Schedules||Yes|
|Operating Voltage||DC 12V|
|Temperature||-20℃ to 60℃|
|Applicable Situation||Up to 2500 Employees|
For more information on this product range please email us at email@example.com.
Card TypeStandard with RFID, MiFare, HID
Network TypeNetwork Cable, WiFi, GPRS