ZKTeco iClock580 Fingerprint Time and Attendance Terminal
The ZKTeco iClock-580 is a Time & Attendance and access control terminal with incorporated ZK fingerprint sensor and 3’5 TFT display.
Easy to install, and with a modern design, it is the perfect solution for all kinds of installations. The color TFT display offers users easy menu management. iClock-580 is based on ZEM800 platform which allows more memory capacity and professional firmware functions. It can connect to Time & Attendance management software by Ethernet or USB port (optionally it can work by Wifi and GPRS), and also operate on standalone mode, downloading data by USB pendrive. For access control, it allows time zones and groups and the relay can be connected to lock or external siren.
- Time & Attendance and access control device
- Incorporates ZK fingerprint sensor and optionally RFID reader
- Stores up to 30.000 users and 8.000 templates.
- Stores up to 200.000 log records without PC download.
- Allows communication with PC through Ethernet and USB port
- Optionally, allows Wifi and GPRS communications
- Events management (doctor, personal issues, etc…)
- Time zones, groups and holidays management for access control
- All European languages (standard texts and voices) included
- Audio voices (male or female) and text configured by menu
Professional firmware with advanced functions as:
- Photo ID (shows the user photo)
- Smartmode (automatic Check-In and check-Out).
- Real-Time (log records communication to server).
- Background image (set company logo or brand)
- Advanced log query management
- Complete events management
- Mifare technology configured by menu (Key A/B)
- USB download records (format and data defined by user)
- Professional SDK (advanced functions)
|CPU||32bit MultiBio Microprocessor 630MHz|
|Memory||64M RAM, 256M Flash|
|Sensor||ZK optical sensor|
|Relay contact||Electric lock, door sensor, exit button, alarm, door bell|
|LCD||TFT Screen 3’5 inch|
|LED Indicator||Green / Red|
|Power||12V, DC 1.5A|
|Comm. Port||Ethernet, USB-Client|
|Type||ZK Finger 9.0 and 10.0|
|Available||All European languages|
|Maximum||All configured by menu|
|Voices||Allowed. Standard male and female|
|Function Keys||8 defined by user|
|Events Management||Up to 9.999 with description|
|Dimensions||189x136x44mm (L x W x D)|
|Applications||T&A and AC|
For more information on this product range please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.