Safran Morphowave Desktop Contactless Fingerprint Reader
Fast contactless fingerprint capture on the move.
Safran Morphowave Desktop Contactless Fingerprint Reader is an innovative solution captures images of the user's 4 fingertips from a single wave of the hand in less than a second. Its unique dynamic acquisition capability allows subjects to be ‘on the move' during fingerprint capture.
MorphoWave Desktop Contactless Fingerprint Reader is unchallenged in a wide range of applications where high speed enrolment and matching, as well as convenience and security are key requirements. This includes border control, flow management and securing sensitive sites.
By vastly reducing capture time to less than a second, efficiency and throughput are increased without compromising accuracy. Bottlenecks in areas of high traffic are reduced and the end user's experience improved, thus improving the end user experience, MorphoWave Desktop's contactless technology mitigates hygiene concerns while remaining unaffected by dry or wet fingers. Its compatibility with standard flat & rolled fingerprint databases and compliance with international standards means it can be integrated into existing systems to great effect.
A major breakthrough for fingerprint acquisition:
Advanced touchless technology
Fastest fingerprint acquisition: less than 1 sec
Meets the challenge of wet and dry fingers
Fully compatible with current contact databases
Robust against external light and dust
FBI PIV IQS certified
Ease of Use
- Captures four fingerprints in one movement
- Acquisition in less than one second
- Meets the challenge of dry and wet fingers
- Touchless capture: no ghost images left on the scanner
- FBI PIV IQS certified
- Mitigates hygiene and cultural concerns
- Reduces bottlenecks in high traffic areas
- Compatible with standard flat and rolled fingerprint databases for both verification and identification
- High Accuracy
- Robust against external light and dust
Areas for Application
|Access Control in Sensitive Areas||Fast Flow Access Control|
|Border Control Applications||Biometric Document Issuance|
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 133 x 350 x 341 mm
- Weight: 3.5kg (7.7lb)
- Power: 100-240V (50 - 60Hz)
- Interface: PC/Laptop through USB 3.0
- Intended for Indoor Use only
- Standards: IEC60950-1, EN60950-1, UL60950-1