Sagem MEMS - Fingerprint Management Software
SAGEM MEMS (MorphoAccess Enrolment & Management System) is a Fingerprint identification solution for physical access control.
This product has now been discontinued and has been replaced by Morphomanager
Please note: Sagem MEMS has been replaced by Morphomanager - more details
Comprehensive and Intuitive
MEMS is the enrolment and administration tool for MorphoAccessTM access control and time & attendance systems.
It allows the administrator to create and manage users, terminals, servers, databases, logs, statistics, etc.
thus enhancing the system’s overall performance.
With MEMS it is possible to add biometric identification to existing access control systems.
Save time whilst maximising enrolment quality
• Local or remote fingerprint and portrait capture
• Supports a MorphoSmart™, the most reliable optical sensor of the market
• Precise setting of enrolment parameters: image quality control at capture – each finger is captured
three times for consolidation – tuning of the false acceptance rate (FAR)
• Management of groups of terminals
• Encoding contactless cards
• Database imports
• Management of large-size Access, SQL and Oracle databases
• Detects duplicate records with 1:N licence*
Enhanced system security
• Data, fingerprints and configurations transmission to groups of terminals
• SSL encrypted transmission between the MEMS workstation and the terminals
• Cryptographic keys management and personalisation of the Mifare/DESFIRE and HID iClass® cards
• Real time edition of history lists and logs
Configurations adapted to the users needs - MEMS is available in three versions:
• MEMS Light: simplified version intended for the management of less than 6 MorphoAccess™ terminals
• MEMS Client/Standard: management and enrolment system, standalone or connected to a MEMS server
• MEMS Server: allows administrating a central database and several enrolment stations equipped with MEMS Client