A Quick Look
- 12.8mm X 18.0mm active sensing area
- Uses Enhanced Imaging Technology
- High sensitivity allows a thick protective coating to be applied to the surface of the sensor for environmental robustness
- Scratch Resistant Aluminium Housing
- Uses AuthenTec sensor that has been in production for over 5 years
- RoHS Compliant
The Verifi P5100 will give you the ability to biometrically identify users on a network, the internet or a single PC. The maturity of the electronics in this device means you can be assured that it will work for any application
Designed for you
Innovative flush mounting of the fingerprint sensor and the largest silicon sensor in the market combined with enhanced ESD handling makes the Verifi P5100 a unique, full featured device.
The Verifi P5100, in conjunction with Authasas, can solve your network security problems. When used with Authasas Enterprise Edition software, the P5100 becomes the hardware component of an Active Directory domain wide solution for eliminating passwords an instituting a company wide Single Sign-On solution.
The Verifi P5100 is compatible with our single PC software as well as our client-server solutions. In addition, it can become part of select custom solutions.
- Authasas Enterprise Edition
- ActivIdentity® SecureLogin SSO
One to Many
Applications that need to search a large set of biometric data and identify an individual (1:N matching) require a larger fingerprint for comparison. The Verifi P5100, with it's 12.8mm X 18mm sensing area, provides more than enough data for these applications. Combined with our Verifi Identification System (VIS) it can identify individuals from a database of over 1 million users!
- High resolution 508 DPI sensor using AuthenTec's patented Active Capacitance Sensing Technology
- Large 12.8mm X 18.0mm active sensing area
- USB device for simple "Plug-N-Play" operation
- Custom logo available
- Solid aluminium design
AuthenTec's patented Active Capacitance Sensing Technology
provides a higher immunity to parasitic effects than passive capacitive sensing, delivering a high signal-to-noise ratio and the ability to capture fingerprints from the widest range of skin types.
From the layout of the electronic printed circuit board to the metal housing, every measure has been taken to provide the end user with unmatched ESD protection. In addition, special ESD suppression components were included in the design of the Verifi P5100 to give it every advantage in this critical area.
At only 1/3 of an inch thick, the unique design of the Verifi P5100 makes it highly functional when acquiring fingerprints while it looks impressive on the desktop.
- Patented active capacitance sensing technology
- Enhanced Image Technology
- Protective coating allowing > 2 million touches
- Overcurrent protection- Scratch resistant
- Interface: USB 2.0 Full Speed Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Windows Biometric Framework (Windows 7 Plug and Play): Yes
Fingerprint Reader Performance
- Fingerprint Sensor: AuthenTec TCS1 with EIM (Enhanced Image Mode)
- Sensor Technology: Active Capacitance Sensing, with EIM
- Grey Scale Depth: 8-bit (256 levels)
- Image Resolution: High resolution: 508 dpi
- Image Area: 256 X 360 pixels, 12.8mm X 18mm
- Surface Coating:> 2 million touches
- Housing: Solid Aluminum
- Finishing: Scratch resistant powder coating
- Size (L,W,H): 70mm X 44mm X 18mm
- Weight: 111 grams
- Cable Length: 1.8 metre / 6 feet
- Stress Relief: >10 lbs.
- Logo Availability: Customised laser engraved logo available by special order
- ESD Resistance: +/- 15KV
- Humidity: 5% to 90% RH @30°C
- Temperature Range: 0°C to +70°C
- Voltage: 4.5V - 5.25V
- Power Consumption: Active 50mA (typical)
- Power Consumption: InActive 1mA (typical)
- FCC: Part B
- WHQL: Yes.
- RoHS: Yes. Lead Free.
- CE: Yes
To contact us on this product please click here: firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact us form