Safran Morpho Tablet 2
Building upon the successes of its MorphoTablet™ throughout the World, including civil registration and elections in Africa, time & attendance and border control in Europe and e-KYC in Asia, Safran Identity & Security introduces its second generation secure biometric tablet: MorphoTablet™ 2.
The Safran Morpho Tablet 2 has a 8" touchscreen Android device which now offers 4G high speed data transfer, complete credential acquisition/reading capabilities, plus enhanced usability and robustness to ensure seamless enrollment, ID verification and identification on the spot.
- 8" touchscreen tablet with incorporated FBI PIV IQS and STQC certified optical fingerprint sensor
- 13 MP camera with dual LED for face capture, 1D/2D barcode and MRZ reading
- Contact smart card reader
- Contactless smart card and e-passport reader
- Signature capture
- Embedded security features
- 4G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Registration - On site capture of citizens data to build civil registry, electoral database, employee database, customer database, visitor database
- Elections - Voter’s authentication to check his/ her presence in the register of electors and ensure one single vote per person
- ID Document Issuance - Citizen authentication to issue or renew his/her e-documents
- e-KYC - Customer identity verification for digital on-boarding (mobile phone subscription, bank account opening, etc.)
- Criminal Identification - Remote 1:N search via an AFIS/ABIS, On-device 1:N search against a local watch list
- "John Doe" identification - Identification of an unknown subject on a crime scene, in a morgue, etc.
- Time and Attendance - Paperless clock in/ out in temporary/ moving environments (construction site, company shuttle bus, etc.)
- Access Control - Employees’ ID checks by mobile security staff (e.g. within the secure areas of an airport).
- Visitor / Delegate management - mobile security check for visitors or delegates for conferences
- Border Control - ID document check (ID card, visa, e-passport) by comparison of data in document with the holder’s live capture
The diagram below shows the tablets features at a glance.
There are many other uses which our partners and customers are developing, so please feel free to contact us with any questions or for further information via email@example.com or via our customer enquiry form