Please note pricing is for up to 10 units, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or via our enquiry form for volume pricing
A versatile biometric device with enhanced security features.
This device complies with the Jeevan Pranaam certificate and the requirements of the Kementerian Dalam Negeri project.
The MorphoSmart™ MSO 1300 (Part No. 293656924) is a multifactor authentication peripherals using fingerprint and smart card technologies. They have been specially designed to address the needs (security, user friendliness) of logical access control to highly secured desktop PC applications, in industrial, corporate or governmental environments. The MSO 1300 is based on a fast and cost-effective optical sensor and havea storage capacity of up to 500 users — or 1,000 templates.
Whether used for off-the-shelf enrollment or in custom-made applications, the MorphoSmart™ 1300 is a flexible, ergonomic and cost-effective solution for the fast and secure processing of quality fi ngerprint images, with match-on-device and match-on-card functions that guarantee the faultless protection of information.
MSO 1300, a well established high security fingerprint reader
• A class of performance certified at the highest level: FIPS 201, MINEX, FBI PIV-IQS
• Fast processing during enrollment, identifi cation and authentication:
- authentication < 0.6 sec (including detection, encoding and matching)
- identifi cation < 0.8 sec in 1:1000 identifi cation mode (including detection, encoding and matching)
• Large-size sensor (14x22mm) that guarantees enhanced performance during enrolment and matching
• High capacity database in identifi cation mode: 500 users or 1,000 fingerprint templates.
The stored templates are protected against fraudulent data extraction
• A version with integrated smart card reader is available (MSO 1350 and MSO1350 E2)
• Multi task: MSO 1300 can perform enrolment, local matching or matching against a remote database.
It can also manage a local database.
• The MSO 1300 is a smart and user-friendly sensor that guides the user during enrolment
(fi nger position, pressure, etc.) to acquire the best possible fingerprint image.
• Accuracy: the False Acceptance Rate (FAR) can be configured down to 10-8, depending on the security
• A PIV-IQS certified version is available (MSO 1300-E2)
• CE, FCC15 compliant