- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Mar 27, 2017 Safran unveils the rugged MorphoAccess® SIGMA Extreme Fingerprint Readers Safran announces the launch of MorphoAccess® SIGMA Extreme, its new rugged access control and time fingerprint terminal.
- Dec 1, 2016 Safran Identity & Security launches 2nd Gen MorphoTablet™ 2 Safran Identity & Security launches its MorphoTablet™ 2, a unique, multi-functional biometric tablet with inbuilt fingerprint and smart card readers
- Sep 5, 2016 SecuGen Releases Hamster Pro Duo SC/PIV, Combination FAP 20 Fingerprint Reader and Contact Smart Card Reader SecuGen, a long time Eyenetwatch partner and world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the Hamster Pro Duo SC/PIV, a dual mode fingerprint and smart card authentication device.
- Aug 27, 2016 Safran launch new CBM Modules V3 and E3 Safran Morpho announce the upgrade of their CBM OEM fingerprint reader range with two new products, the MorphoSmart CBM V3 and the MorphoSmart CBM E3.
- May 10, 2016 FBI Certifies MorphoWave Desktop Contactless Fingerprint Scanner MorphoWave Desktop contactless fingerprint scanner has been certified by the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), for meeting the Personal Identity Verification (PIV*) Image Quality Specifications standard.
FBI Certifies MorphoWave Desktop Contactless Fingerprint Scanner
May 10, 2016 - Morpho (Safran), the world leader in security and identity solutions, announced today that its MorphoWave Desktop contactless fingerprint scanner has been certified by the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), for meeting the Personal Identity Verification (PIV*) Image Quality Specifications standard.
The FBI certification validates that the high quality images produced by the MorphoWave Desktop are equivalent to other contact single-finger scanners, and are suitable for a full range of use cases. The MorphoWave Desktop uses advanced imaging technologies to simultaneously acquire four fingerprints in less than one second by a simple wave of the hand. With its ergonomic bi-directional capture design, the MorphoWave Desktop can capture fingerprint images for the left or right hand without the need to change device settings or add another scanner.
The MorphoWave Desktop is especially suited for high traffic environments such as border control at international entry or exit ports, or access control at public and private facilities. In one single compact footprint, the MorphoWave Desktop combines ease of use and high quality imaging to enable high performance biometric identification.
Recipient of the Security Industry Association's 2015 Best New Product award, as well as the IFSEC and FIREX Access Control Product of the Year, MorphoWave is the first fingerprint scanner of this type in commercial use. The United Arab Emirates (UAE) recently took delivery of nearly 100 units for a major multi-biometric border control, or "e-Border," program. The UAE now has an unrivalled border control system in terms of ease of use and hygiene standards, for the registration and identity checks of passengers at airports.
"Achieving FBI PIV certification is another significant milestone for the advancement of our contactless fingerprinting technology, confirming its high quality imaging and compatibility with security systems already deployed worldwide," commented Morpho CEO Anne Bouverot. "Following unanimous industry recognition for its innovative qualities, and first commercial usage, this certification further demonstrates that contactless fingerprinting is no longer a speculative technology, it is a reliable choice for managing entry, exit, and access to valuable resources."
Eyenetwatch.com is pleased to be able to offer this award winning product to its end user and reseller channel and has been involved in a number of high profile projects using this product around the world. For further informaiton on this product and the other products in the range, please click the one of links below: