- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Feb 6, 2019 Morphowave Compact at Intersec 2019 Dubai Morphowave Compact showcased at Intersec 2019 Dubai. MorphoWave Compact is a wall-mounted alternative to the award-winning MorphoWave Tower that is 86% smaller and 93% lighter, while retaining the same large fingerprint scanning volume and delivering the same field-proven performance.
- Sep 12, 2018 SecuGen to Showcase the Unity Bluetooth Fingerprint Reader and U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at 2018 GSX SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, is pleased to announce that it will be showcasing the soon to be released Unity Bluetooth fingerprint reader and the U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at the Global Security Exchange expo in Las Vegas this month.
- Aug 16, 2018 IDEMIA introduces new biometric tech to combat identity spoofing Following an 18-month collaboration effort by Télécom SudParis and IDEMIA, the design of a contactless biometric reader based on a patent filed by two Télécom SudParis researchers has been finalised and the transfer of the technology to IDEMIA is now completed.
- Jun 29, 2018 SecuGen Releases the Ultra-Slim Hamster Pro 10 and U10, an FBI-Certified OEM Fingerprint Sensor, at ISC West 2018 Secugen Hamster Pro 10 ultra slim FBI certified USB fingerprint reader released.
- May 31, 2018 Idemia launches Morphowave Compact frictionless biometric reader IDEMIA, the global leader in Augmented Identity, announces the launch of MorphoWave Compact, the newest addition to its range of products for frictionless biometric access control.
FBI Certifies MorphoWave Desktop Contactless Fingerprint Scanner
May 10, 2016 - Morpho (Safran), the world leader in security and identity solutions, announced today that its MorphoWave Desktop contactless fingerprint scanner has been certified by the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), for meeting the Personal Identity Verification (PIV*) Image Quality Specifications standard.
The FBI certification validates that the high quality images produced by the MorphoWave Desktop are equivalent to other contact single-finger scanners, and are suitable for a full range of use cases. The MorphoWave Desktop uses advanced imaging technologies to simultaneously acquire four fingerprints in less than one second by a simple wave of the hand. With its ergonomic bi-directional capture design, the MorphoWave Desktop can capture fingerprint images for the left or right hand without the need to change device settings or add another scanner.
The MorphoWave Desktop is especially suited for high traffic environments such as border control at international entry or exit ports, or access control at public and private facilities. In one single compact footprint, the MorphoWave Desktop combines ease of use and high quality imaging to enable high performance biometric identification.
Recipient of the Security Industry Association's 2015 Best New Product award, as well as the IFSEC and FIREX Access Control Product of the Year, MorphoWave is the first fingerprint scanner of this type in commercial use. The United Arab Emirates (UAE) recently took delivery of nearly 100 units for a major multi-biometric border control, or "e-Border," program. The UAE now has an unrivalled border control system in terms of ease of use and hygiene standards, for the registration and identity checks of passengers at airports.
"Achieving FBI PIV certification is another significant milestone for the advancement of our contactless fingerprinting technology, confirming its high quality imaging and compatibility with security systems already deployed worldwide," commented Morpho CEO Anne Bouverot. "Following unanimous industry recognition for its innovative qualities, and first commercial usage, this certification further demonstrates that contactless fingerprinting is no longer a speculative technology, it is a reliable choice for managing entry, exit, and access to valuable resources."
Eyenetwatch.com is pleased to be able to offer this award winning product to its end user and reseller channel and has been involved in a number of high profile projects using this product around the world. For further informaiton on this product and the other products in the range, please click the one of links below: