- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Nov 5, 2020 Anviz launches face recognition solution with a temperature and mask check Anviz, a demonstrated biometric and AIOT technology provider, has announced the release of a strategic addition to its product line, FaceDeep 5 and FaceDeep 5 IRT.
- Sep 29, 2020 FBI Certifies SecuGen Hamster Pro 30 and U30 Fingerprint Readers Meet Image Quality Specifications for PIV and FAP 30 SecuGen Hamster Pro™ 30 fingerprint reader and U30 OEM sensors have been certified by the FBI for PIV and Mobile ID FAP 30.
- Jun 23, 2020 Idemia launches ID Screen - Finger and Face Biometrics Tablet We are pleased to announce the launch of the IDEMIA ID Screen tablet that combines fingerprint and facial biometrics technology.
- Apr 21, 2020 Idemia contactless Morphowave Compact chosen for Sau Paulo apartments Idemia has announced that MorphoWave Compact biometric terminals have been deployed at several new residential condominiums in the Barueri region, in São Paulo, Brazil. Residents, service providers and visitors now enjoy frictionless access control, with more security and convenience.
- Apr 8, 2020 Idemia ranks first in NIST benchmark for iris recognition IDEMIA, a leader in Augmented Identity, confirms its leadership position on the biometric identification market by proving the best one eye accuracy in iris recognition.
FBI Certifies MorphoWave Desktop Contactless Fingerprint Scanner
May 10, 2016 - Morpho (Safran), the world leader in security and identity solutions, announced today that its MorphoWave Desktop contactless fingerprint scanner has been certified by the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), for meeting the Personal Identity Verification (PIV*) Image Quality Specifications standard.
The FBI certification validates that the high quality images produced by the MorphoWave Desktop are equivalent to other contact single-finger scanners, and are suitable for a full range of use cases. The MorphoWave Desktop uses advanced imaging technologies to simultaneously acquire four fingerprints in less than one second by a simple wave of the hand. With its ergonomic bi-directional capture design, the MorphoWave Desktop can capture fingerprint images for the left or right hand without the need to change device settings or add another scanner.
The MorphoWave Desktop is especially suited for high traffic environments such as border control at international entry or exit ports, or access control at public and private facilities. In one single compact footprint, the MorphoWave Desktop combines ease of use and high quality imaging to enable high performance biometric identification.
Recipient of the Security Industry Association's 2015 Best New Product award, as well as the IFSEC and FIREX Access Control Product of the Year, MorphoWave is the first fingerprint scanner of this type in commercial use. The United Arab Emirates (UAE) recently took delivery of nearly 100 units for a major multi-biometric border control, or "e-Border," program. The UAE now has an unrivalled border control system in terms of ease of use and hygiene standards, for the registration and identity checks of passengers at airports.
"Achieving FBI PIV certification is another significant milestone for the advancement of our contactless fingerprinting technology, confirming its high quality imaging and compatibility with security systems already deployed worldwide," commented Morpho CEO Anne Bouverot. "Following unanimous industry recognition for its innovative qualities, and first commercial usage, this certification further demonstrates that contactless fingerprinting is no longer a speculative technology, it is a reliable choice for managing entry, exit, and access to valuable resources."
Eyenetwatch.com is pleased to be able to offer this award winning product to its end user and reseller channel and has been involved in a number of high profile projects using this product around the world. For further informaiton on this product and the other products in the range, please click the one of links below: