- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Mar 27, 2017 Safran unveils the rugged MorphoAccess® SIGMA Extreme Fingerprint Readers Safran announces the launch of MorphoAccess® SIGMA Extreme, its new rugged access control and time fingerprint terminal.
- Dec 1, 2016 Safran Identity & Security launches 2nd Gen MorphoTablet™ 2 Safran Identity & Security launches its MorphoTablet™ 2, a unique, multi-functional biometric tablet with inbuilt fingerprint and smart card readers
- Sep 5, 2016 SecuGen Releases Hamster Pro Duo SC/PIV, Combination FAP 20 Fingerprint Reader and Contact Smart Card Reader SecuGen, a long time Eyenetwatch partner and world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the Hamster Pro Duo SC/PIV, a dual mode fingerprint and smart card authentication device.
- Aug 27, 2016 Safran launch new CBM Modules V3 and E3 Safran Morpho announce the upgrade of their CBM OEM fingerprint reader range with two new products, the MorphoSmart CBM V3 and the MorphoSmart CBM E3.
- May 10, 2016 FBI Certifies MorphoWave Desktop Contactless Fingerprint Scanner MorphoWave Desktop contactless fingerprint scanner has been certified by the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), for meeting the Personal Identity Verification (PIV*) Image Quality Specifications standard.
Safran launch new CBM Modules V3 and E3
This note describes the changes from the previous CBM V2 and CBM E2 models.
Power consumtion is detailed below in the three different operating modes:
Full operating sensor on: a biometric command has been issued by the host system and a finger os expected to be placed on the sensor.
Idle Mode:no command in progress, the device is waiting for a command from the host system.
Standby mode: this mode ia automatically activated when the "suspend" USB command is received from the host system. When allowed in RS232 mode, this mode is automatically entered when there is no ILV command received from the host in a specified time.
Software Design Changes
- CBM V3 and CBM E3 have their own firmware versions
- ILV interfaces are the same as with previous devices
- The Driver s compatible from version 3.59.13 onwards
- MorphoSmart SDK is comptaible from version 6.13.2 (Windows) and 6.14.2 (Linux and Android)
Hardware Design Changes
- Mechanical design remains unchanged (i.e. they have the same form factor)
- Additional LED's added, see centre of the CBM E3 below
Manufacturers Part Numbers
MorphoSmart CBM V3 - 293666181
MorphoSmart CBM E3 - 293658770
Thank you for taking the time to read this news article at Eyenetwatch.com