- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Sep 12, 2018 SecuGen to Showcase the Unity Bluetooth Fingerprint Reader and U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at 2018 GSX SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, is pleased to announce that it will be showcasing the soon to be released Unity Bluetooth fingerprint reader and the U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at the Global Security Exchange expo in Las Vegas this month.
- Aug 16, 2018 IDEMIA introduces new biometric tech to combat identity spoofing Following an 18-month collaboration effort by Télécom SudParis and IDEMIA, the design of a contactless biometric reader based on a patent filed by two Télécom SudParis researchers has been finalised and the transfer of the technology to IDEMIA is now completed.
- Jun 29, 2018 SecuGen Releases the Ultra-Slim Hamster Pro 10 and U10, an FBI-Certified OEM Fingerprint Sensor, at ISC West 2018 Secugen Hamster Pro 10 ultra slim FBI certified USB fingerprint reader released.
- May 31, 2018 Idemia launches Morphowave Compact frictionless biometric reader IDEMIA, the global leader in Augmented Identity, announces the launch of MorphoWave Compact, the newest addition to its range of products for frictionless biometric access control.
- Mar 27, 2017 Safran unveils the rugged MorphoAccess® SIGMA Extreme Fingerprint Readers Safran announces the launch of MorphoAccess® SIGMA Extreme, its new rugged access control and time fingerprint terminal.
Safran launch new CBM Modules V3 and E3
This note describes the changes from the previous CBM V2 and CBM E2 models.
Power consumtion is detailed below in the three different operating modes:
Full operating sensor on: a biometric command has been issued by the host system and a finger os expected to be placed on the sensor.
Idle Mode:no command in progress, the device is waiting for a command from the host system.
Standby mode: this mode ia automatically activated when the "suspend" USB command is received from the host system. When allowed in RS232 mode, this mode is automatically entered when there is no ILV command received from the host in a specified time.
Software Design Changes
- CBM V3 and CBM E3 have their own firmware versions
- ILV interfaces are the same as with previous devices
- The Driver s compatible from version 3.59.13 onwards
- MorphoSmart SDK is comptaible from version 6.13.2 (Windows) and 6.14.2 (Linux and Android)
Hardware Design Changes
- Mechanical design remains unchanged (i.e. they have the same form factor)
- Additional LED's added, see centre of the CBM E3 below
Manufacturers Part Numbers
MorphoSmart CBM V3 - 293666181
MorphoSmart CBM E3 - 293658770
Thank you for taking the time to read this news article at Eyenetwatch.com