- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Live Scan Fingerprinting
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Feb 2, 2022 SecuGen Leads the Pack with New Hamster Air, Touchless Fingerprint Reader SecuGen, world leader in optical fingerprint technology, is excited to announce the release of the new Hamster Air, the industry’s first, low cost, single finger, contactless fingerprint reader.
- Jun 4, 2021 SecuGen releases Unity 20 Serial Standalone fingerprint system SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, and Eyenetweatch.com are pleased to announce the official release of the Unity 20 Serial, an ultra-compact, RS232 serial interface fingerprint system that captures and matches fingerprints on the reader itself.
- Nov 5, 2020 Anviz launches face recognition solution with a temperature and mask check Anviz, a demonstrated biometric and AIOT technology provider, has announced the release of a strategic addition to its product line, FaceDeep 5 and FaceDeep 5 IRT.
- Sep 29, 2020 FBI Certifies SecuGen Hamster Pro 30 and U30 Fingerprint Readers Meet Image Quality Specifications for PIV and FAP 30 SecuGen Hamster Pro™ 30 fingerprint reader and U30 OEM sensors have been certified by the FBI for PIV and Mobile ID FAP 30.
- Jun 23, 2020 Idemia launches ID Screen - Finger and Face Biometrics Tablet We are pleased to announce the launch of the IDEMIA ID Screen tablet that combines fingerprint and facial biometrics technology.
Safran launch new CBM Modules V3 and E3
Safran Morpho announce the upgrade of their CBM OEM fingerprint reader range with two new products, the MorphoSmart CBM V3 and the MorphoSmart CBM E3.
This note describes the changes from the previous CBM V2 and CBM E2 models.
Power consumtion is detailed below in the three different operating modes:
Full operating sensor on: a biometric command has been issued by the host system and a finger os expected to be placed on the sensor.
Idle Mode:no command in progress, the device is waiting for a command from the host system.
Standby mode: this mode ia automatically activated when the "suspend" USB command is received from the host system. When allowed in RS232 mode, this mode is automatically entered when there is no ILV command received from the host in a specified time.
Software Design Changes
- CBM V3 and CBM E3 have their own firmware versions
- ILV interfaces are the same as with previous devices
- The Driver s compatible from version 3.59.13 onwards
- MorphoSmart SDK is comptaible from version 6.13.2 (Windows) and 6.14.2 (Linux and Android)
Hardware Design Changes
- Mechanical design remains unchanged (i.e. they have the same form factor)
- Additional LED's added, see centre of the CBM E3 below
- Both models are available now, please click the links here to go to the individual product pages: MorphoSmart CBM V3 and MorphoSmart CBM E3.
Manufacturers Part Numbers
MorphoSmart CBM V3 - 293666181
MorphoSmart CBM E3 - 293658770
Thank you for taking the time to read this news article at Eyenetwatch.com