- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Live Scan Fingerprinting
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Jun 4, 2021 SecuGen releases Unity 20 Serial Standalone fingerprint system SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, and Eyenetweatch.com are pleased to announce the official release of the Unity 20 Serial, an ultra-compact, RS232 serial interface fingerprint system that captures and matches fingerprints on the reader itself.
- Nov 5, 2020 Anviz launches face recognition solution with a temperature and mask check Anviz, a demonstrated biometric and AIOT technology provider, has announced the release of a strategic addition to its product line, FaceDeep 5 and FaceDeep 5 IRT.
- Sep 29, 2020 FBI Certifies SecuGen Hamster Pro 30 and U30 Fingerprint Readers Meet Image Quality Specifications for PIV and FAP 30 SecuGen Hamster Pro™ 30 fingerprint reader and U30 OEM sensors have been certified by the FBI for PIV and Mobile ID FAP 30.
- Jun 23, 2020 Idemia launches ID Screen - Finger and Face Biometrics Tablet We are pleased to announce the launch of the IDEMIA ID Screen tablet that combines fingerprint and facial biometrics technology.
- Apr 21, 2020 Idemia contactless Morphowave Compact chosen for Sau Paulo apartments Idemia has announced that MorphoWave Compact biometric terminals have been deployed at several new residential condominiums in the Barueri region, in São Paulo, Brazil. Residents, service providers and visitors now enjoy frictionless access control, with more security and convenience.
SecuGen Releases Hamster Pro Duo SC/PIV, Combination FAP 20 Fingerprint Reader and Contact Smart Card Reader
SecuGen, a long time Eyenetwatch partner and world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the Hamster Pro Duo SC/PIV, a dual mode fingerprint and smart card authentication device.
The Secugen Hamster Pro Duo SC/PIV contains SecuGen’s U20, a high quality, low cost FAP 20 certified fingerprint sensor combined with Advanced Card Systems’ ACR39U contact smart card reader. This new product delivers both a world class FAP 20 fingerprint sensor and a world class contact smart card reader together in a small and attractive device at a very low price.
This new product facilitates multi-factor authentication, increasing the degree of security for a wide variety of applications. Such applications include employee identification, physical access control, immigration clearance, patient and healthcare provider ID, and national ID systems. The Hamster Pro Duo SC/PIV is designed to be compatible with the U.S. FIPS 201 Personal Identity Verification (PIV) program for government employees as well as the U.S. Department of Defense Common Access Card Next Generation (DoD CAC NG) and U.S. Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC).
SecuGen is well known around the world and throughout the biometrics industry for providing high quality fingerprint products at prices suitable for large deployments. The Hamster Pro Duo SC/PIV is currently SecuGen’s lowest priced dual mode, combination reader and is available for purchase immediately.
“This new product is another step in our determined effort to provide very high quality products in response to the needs of our partners,” stated Dan Riley, SecuGen’s Vice President of Engineering. “The SecuGen engineering team has once again successfully created a high quality product but at a very low price!”
Won Lee, CEO of SecuGen, added, “We are excited to announce this new combination product. At SecuGen, our team is continually focused on delivering high quality products and tools that our reseller partners require. The Hamster Pro Duo SC/PIV was created in direct response to the requirements of our partners.”
Eyenetwatch.com are pleased to be able to add another strong product to an already impressive range of fingerprint solutions from Secugen. The company continues to develop first class products to support the growing security requirements of our customers.