- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Apr 23, 2019 SecuGen Releases Apple iOS Compatibility with New Unity™ 20 Bluetooth Fingerprint Reader SANTA CLARA, Calif. (April 23, 2019) – SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the new Unity™ 20 Bluetooth fingerprint reader which is now compatible with Apple iOS.
- Feb 6, 2019 Morphowave Compact at Intersec 2019 Dubai Morphowave Compact showcased at Intersec 2019 Dubai. MorphoWave Compact is a wall-mounted alternative to the award-winning MorphoWave Tower that is 86% smaller and 93% lighter, while retaining the same large fingerprint scanning volume and delivering the same field-proven performance.
- Sep 12, 2018 SecuGen to Showcase the Unity Bluetooth Fingerprint Reader and U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at 2018 GSX SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, is pleased to announce that it will be showcasing the soon to be released Unity Bluetooth fingerprint reader and the U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at the Global Security Exchange expo in Las Vegas this month.
- Aug 16, 2018 IDEMIA introduces new biometric tech to combat identity spoofing Following an 18-month collaboration effort by Télécom SudParis and IDEMIA, the design of a contactless biometric reader based on a patent filed by two Télécom SudParis researchers has been finalised and the transfer of the technology to IDEMIA is now completed.
- Jun 29, 2018 SecuGen Releases the Ultra-Slim Hamster Pro 10 and U10, an FBI-Certified OEM Fingerprint Sensor, at ISC West 2018 Secugen Hamster Pro 10 ultra slim FBI certified USB fingerprint reader released.
SecuGen Releases Hamster Pro Duo SC/PIV, Combination FAP 20 Fingerprint Reader and Contact Smart Card Reader
SecuGen, a long time Eyenetwatch partner and world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the Hamster Pro Duo SC/PIV, a dual mode fingerprint and smart card authentication device.
The Secugen Hamster Pro Duo SC/PIV contains SecuGen’s U20, a high quality, low cost FAP 20 certified fingerprint sensor combined with Advanced Card Systems’ ACR39U contact smart card reader. This new product delivers both a world class FAP 20 fingerprint sensor and a world class contact smart card reader together in a small and attractive device at a very low price.
This new product facilitates multi-factor authentication, increasing the degree of security for a wide variety of applications. Such applications include employee identification, physical access control, immigration clearance, patient and healthcare provider ID, and national ID systems. The Hamster Pro Duo SC/PIV is designed to be compatible with the U.S. FIPS 201 Personal Identity Verification (PIV) program for government employees as well as the U.S. Department of Defense Common Access Card Next Generation (DoD CAC NG) and U.S. Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC).
SecuGen is well known around the world and throughout the biometrics industry for providing high quality fingerprint products at prices suitable for large deployments. The Hamster Pro Duo SC/PIV is currently SecuGen’s lowest priced dual mode, combination reader and is available for purchase immediately.
“This new product is another step in our determined effort to provide very high quality products in response to the needs of our partners,” stated Dan Riley, SecuGen’s Vice President of Engineering. “The SecuGen engineering team has once again successfully created a high quality product but at a very low price!”
Won Lee, CEO of SecuGen, added, “We are excited to announce this new combination product. At SecuGen, our team is continually focused on delivering high quality products and tools that our reseller partners require. The Hamster Pro Duo SC/PIV was created in direct response to the requirements of our partners.”
Eyenetwatch.com are pleased to be able to add another strong product to an already impressive range of fingerprint solutions from Secugen. The company continues to develop first class products to support the growing security requirements of our customers.