- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- May 31, 2018 Idemia launches Morphowave Compact frictionless biometric reader IDEMIA, the global leader in Augmented Identity, announces the launch of MorphoWave Compact, the newest addition to its range of products for frictionless biometric access control.
- Mar 27, 2017 Safran unveils the rugged MorphoAccess® SIGMA Extreme Fingerprint Readers Safran announces the launch of MorphoAccess® SIGMA Extreme, its new rugged access control and time fingerprint terminal.
- Dec 1, 2016 Safran Identity & Security launches 2nd Gen MorphoTablet™ 2 Safran Identity & Security launches its MorphoTablet™ 2, a unique, multi-functional biometric tablet with inbuilt fingerprint and smart card readers
- Sep 5, 2016 SecuGen Releases Hamster Pro Duo SC/PIV, Combination FAP 20 Fingerprint Reader and Contact Smart Card Reader SecuGen, a long time Eyenetwatch partner and world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the Hamster Pro Duo SC/PIV, a dual mode fingerprint and smart card authentication device.
- Aug 27, 2016 Safran launch new CBM Modules V3 and E3 Safran Morpho announce the upgrade of their CBM OEM fingerprint reader range with two new products, the MorphoSmart CBM V3 and the MorphoSmart CBM E3.
Safran Identity & Security launches 2nd Gen MorphoTablet™ 2
Safran Identity & Security, world leader in identity and security solutions, launches its MorphoTablet™ 2. It is a unique, multi-functional tablet which delivers high accuracy biometric acquisition and matching, whenever a mobile solution is needed.
2nd generation biometric tablet: MorphoTablet™ 2
MorphoTablet 2 builds upon the multiple successes of its predecessor, used in a variety of applications and markets throughout the world. These range from civil registration and election programs in Africa, time & attendance and border control operations in Europe and electronic customer registration (eKYC*) procedures in Asia.
With greater features than its predecessor, this touchscreen Android device now offers 4G high speed data transfer. Its 13 mega-pixel camera with dual illumination system captures high definition portraits in poor lighting conditions and read barcodes and passport Machine Readable Zones (MRZ).
The compact biometric tablet provides enhanced usability and robustness and opens a wide spectrum of use cases for on-the-spot identity verification: travelers at borders, voters in polling stations, drivers, employees clocking in/out, students passing an exam, patients receiving care, etc. This is enabled by Safran's world leading fingerprint and facial algorithms which deliver fast "one-to-many" on device matching, against large databases stored in the device's internal memory, and by a complete e-document (contact and contactless) reading capability: e-passports, ID cards, driving licenses and corporate badges.
It is delivered with either a proprietary suite of applications or a SDK (Software Development Kit) for integrators to custom build applications.
"Egypt was the very first country to benefit at a large scale from the multiple assets of our first generation biometric tablet, during the latest electoral programs. We are extremely proud to introduce here our new MorphoTablet 2. It will help both public and private institutions prevent identity fraud and provide even faster, more secure and innovative proximity services to citizens and customers."
Anne Bouverot, Chair and CEO of Safran Identity & Security
Eyenetwatch are pleased to add this exciting new product to its product range, find out more about the Safran Morpho Tablet 2