- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Feb 6, 2019 Morphowave Compact at Intersec 2019 Dubai Morphowave Compact showcased at Intersec 2019 Dubai. MorphoWave Compact is a wall-mounted alternative to the award-winning MorphoWave Tower that is 86% smaller and 93% lighter, while retaining the same large fingerprint scanning volume and delivering the same field-proven performance.
- Sep 12, 2018 SecuGen to Showcase the Unity Bluetooth Fingerprint Reader and U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at 2018 GSX SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, is pleased to announce that it will be showcasing the soon to be released Unity Bluetooth fingerprint reader and the U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at the Global Security Exchange expo in Las Vegas this month.
- Aug 16, 2018 IDEMIA introduces new biometric tech to combat identity spoofing Following an 18-month collaboration effort by Télécom SudParis and IDEMIA, the design of a contactless biometric reader based on a patent filed by two Télécom SudParis researchers has been finalised and the transfer of the technology to IDEMIA is now completed.
- Jun 29, 2018 SecuGen Releases the Ultra-Slim Hamster Pro 10 and U10, an FBI-Certified OEM Fingerprint Sensor, at ISC West 2018 Secugen Hamster Pro 10 ultra slim FBI certified USB fingerprint reader released.
- May 31, 2018 Idemia launches Morphowave Compact frictionless biometric reader IDEMIA, the global leader in Augmented Identity, announces the launch of MorphoWave Compact, the newest addition to its range of products for frictionless biometric access control.
Safran Identity & Security launches 2nd Gen MorphoTablet™ 2
Safran Identity & Security, world leader in identity and security solutions, launches its MorphoTablet™ 2. It is a unique, multi-functional tablet which delivers high accuracy biometric acquisition and matching, whenever a mobile solution is needed.
2nd generation biometric tablet: MorphoTablet™ 2
MorphoTablet 2 builds upon the multiple successes of its predecessor, used in a variety of applications and markets throughout the world. These range from civil registration and election programs in Africa, time & attendance and border control operations in Europe and electronic customer registration (eKYC*) procedures in Asia.
With greater features than its predecessor, this touchscreen Android device now offers 4G high speed data transfer. Its 13 mega-pixel camera with dual illumination system captures high definition portraits in poor lighting conditions and read barcodes and passport Machine Readable Zones (MRZ).
The compact biometric tablet provides enhanced usability and robustness and opens a wide spectrum of use cases for on-the-spot identity verification: travelers at borders, voters in polling stations, drivers, employees clocking in/out, students passing an exam, patients receiving care, etc. This is enabled by Safran's world leading fingerprint and facial algorithms which deliver fast "one-to-many" on device matching, against large databases stored in the device's internal memory, and by a complete e-document (contact and contactless) reading capability: e-passports, ID cards, driving licenses and corporate badges.
It is delivered with either a proprietary suite of applications or a SDK (Software Development Kit) for integrators to custom build applications.
"Egypt was the very first country to benefit at a large scale from the multiple assets of our first generation biometric tablet, during the latest electoral programs. We are extremely proud to introduce here our new MorphoTablet 2. It will help both public and private institutions prevent identity fraud and provide even faster, more secure and innovative proximity services to citizens and customers."
Anne Bouverot, Chair and CEO of Safran Identity & Security
Eyenetwatch are pleased to add this exciting new product to its product range, find out more about the Safran Morpho Tablet 2