- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Nov 5, 2020 Anviz launches face recognition solution with a temperature and mask check Anviz, a demonstrated biometric and AIOT technology provider, has announced the release of a strategic addition to its product line, FaceDeep 5 and FaceDeep 5 IRT.
- Sep 29, 2020 FBI Certifies SecuGen Hamster Pro 30 and U30 Fingerprint Readers Meet Image Quality Specifications for PIV and FAP 30 SecuGen Hamster Pro™ 30 fingerprint reader and U30 OEM sensors have been certified by the FBI for PIV and Mobile ID FAP 30.
- Jun 23, 2020 Idemia launches ID Screen - Finger and Face Biometrics Tablet We are pleased to announce the launch of the IDEMIA ID Screen tablet that combines fingerprint and facial biometrics technology.
- Apr 21, 2020 Idemia contactless Morphowave Compact chosen for Sau Paulo apartments Idemia has announced that MorphoWave Compact biometric terminals have been deployed at several new residential condominiums in the Barueri region, in São Paulo, Brazil. Residents, service providers and visitors now enjoy frictionless access control, with more security and convenience.
- Apr 8, 2020 Idemia ranks first in NIST benchmark for iris recognition IDEMIA, a leader in Augmented Identity, confirms its leadership position on the biometric identification market by proving the best one eye accuracy in iris recognition.
Safran Identity & Security launches 2nd Gen MorphoTablet™ 2
Safran Identity & Security, world leader in identity and security solutions, launches its MorphoTablet™ 2. It is a unique, multi-functional tablet which delivers high accuracy biometric acquisition and matching, whenever a mobile solution is needed.
2nd generation biometric tablet: MorphoTablet™ 2
MorphoTablet 2 builds upon the multiple successes of its predecessor, used in a variety of applications and markets throughout the world. These range from civil registration and election programs in Africa, time & attendance and border control operations in Europe and electronic customer registration (eKYC*) procedures in Asia.
With greater features than its predecessor, this touchscreen Android device now offers 4G high speed data transfer. Its 13 mega-pixel camera with dual illumination system captures high definition portraits in poor lighting conditions and read barcodes and passport Machine Readable Zones (MRZ).
The compact biometric tablet provides enhanced usability and robustness and opens a wide spectrum of use cases for on-the-spot identity verification: travelers at borders, voters in polling stations, drivers, employees clocking in/out, students passing an exam, patients receiving care, etc. This is enabled by Safran's world leading fingerprint and facial algorithms which deliver fast "one-to-many" on device matching, against large databases stored in the device's internal memory, and by a complete e-document (contact and contactless) reading capability: e-passports, ID cards, driving licenses and corporate badges.
It is delivered with either a proprietary suite of applications or a SDK (Software Development Kit) for integrators to custom build applications.
"Egypt was the very first country to benefit at a large scale from the multiple assets of our first generation biometric tablet, during the latest electoral programs. We are extremely proud to introduce here our new MorphoTablet 2. It will help both public and private institutions prevent identity fraud and provide even faster, more secure and innovative proximity services to citizens and customers."
Anne Bouverot, Chair and CEO of Safran Identity & Security
Eyenetwatch are pleased to add this exciting new product to its product range, find out more about the Safran Morpho Tablet 2