- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Feb 6, 2019 Morphowave Compact at Intersec 2019 Dubai Morphowave Compact showcased at Intersec 2019 Dubai. MorphoWave Compact is a wall-mounted alternative to the award-winning MorphoWave Tower that is 86% smaller and 93% lighter, while retaining the same large fingerprint scanning volume and delivering the same field-proven performance.
- Sep 12, 2018 SecuGen to Showcase the Unity Bluetooth Fingerprint Reader and U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at 2018 GSX SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, is pleased to announce that it will be showcasing the soon to be released Unity Bluetooth fingerprint reader and the U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at the Global Security Exchange expo in Las Vegas this month.
- Aug 16, 2018 IDEMIA introduces new biometric tech to combat identity spoofing Following an 18-month collaboration effort by Télécom SudParis and IDEMIA, the design of a contactless biometric reader based on a patent filed by two Télécom SudParis researchers has been finalised and the transfer of the technology to IDEMIA is now completed.
- Jun 29, 2018 SecuGen Releases the Ultra-Slim Hamster Pro 10 and U10, an FBI-Certified OEM Fingerprint Sensor, at ISC West 2018 Secugen Hamster Pro 10 ultra slim FBI certified USB fingerprint reader released.
- May 31, 2018 Idemia launches Morphowave Compact frictionless biometric reader IDEMIA, the global leader in Augmented Identity, announces the launch of MorphoWave Compact, the newest addition to its range of products for frictionless biometric access control.
Safran unveils the rugged MorphoAccess® SIGMA Extreme Fingerprint Readers
Safran announces the launch of MorphoAccess® SIGMA Extreme rugged fingerprint readers, its new rugged access control and time fingerprint terminal.
This device is the newest addition to the award winning SIGMA family of fingerprint readers, which replaces the MorphoAccess and Bioscrypt 4G legacy ranges. Based on the same platform as the entire SIGMA product line, the outdoor MA SIGMA Extreme is specifically designed to operate in harsh conditions, resisting rain, snow, dust and salt mist. The ruggedised biometric reader is designed for secure access control in challenging environments, such as mines, seaports, airports and industrial sites.
The MA SIGMA Extreme, including its large touchscreen, is rated IK09*: it withstands strong impacts and is resistant to vandalism. In addition, all components adapt to demanding operating conditions, such as a field-proven, large area optical fingerprint sensor, a high visibility display which automatically adjusts to the ambient light and a powerful loudspeaker suited to noisy environments.
The Safran Identity & Security fingerprint technology, ranked #1 by NIST** for accuracy, enables fast user matching and incorporates advanced features to deal with the challenges of dirty and damaged fingerprints. For enhanced security, it also includes anti-fraud measures, including fake finger and face detection. In addition, the MA SIGMA Extreme integrates, among other functions, time and attendance features, an IP-based videophone, and an embedded web server.
Eyenetwatch.com have over 15 years' experience in supplying biometric access control and time and attendance solutions to its customers worldwide in a variety of challenging environments. With the entire SIGMA product family, customers have a complete and compatible range of biometric terminals for flexible and secure solutions using the world's most accurate fingerprint technology.
Click here to find out more about the MorphoAccess® SIGMA Extreme rugged fingerprint readers.
* The IK code is an international numeric classification for the degrees of protection provided by enclosures for electrical equipment against external mechanical impacts (scale from 1 to 10).
** National Institute of Standards and Technology