- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Live Scan Fingerprinting
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Feb 2, 2022 SecuGen Leads the Pack with New Hamster Air, Touchless Fingerprint Reader SecuGen, world leader in optical fingerprint technology, is excited to announce the release of the new Hamster Air, the industry’s first, low cost, single finger, contactless fingerprint reader.
- Jun 4, 2021 SecuGen releases Unity 20 Serial Standalone fingerprint system SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, and Eyenetweatch.com are pleased to announce the official release of the Unity 20 Serial, an ultra-compact, RS232 serial interface fingerprint system that captures and matches fingerprints on the reader itself.
- Nov 5, 2020 Anviz launches face recognition solution with a temperature and mask check Anviz, a demonstrated biometric and AIOT technology provider, has announced the release of a strategic addition to its product line, FaceDeep 5 and FaceDeep 5 IRT.
- Sep 29, 2020 FBI Certifies SecuGen Hamster Pro 30 and U30 Fingerprint Readers Meet Image Quality Specifications for PIV and FAP 30 SecuGen Hamster Pro™ 30 fingerprint reader and U30 OEM sensors have been certified by the FBI for PIV and Mobile ID FAP 30.
- Jun 23, 2020 Idemia launches ID Screen - Finger and Face Biometrics Tablet We are pleased to announce the launch of the IDEMIA ID Screen tablet that combines fingerprint and facial biometrics technology.
Safran unveils the rugged MorphoAccess® SIGMA Extreme Fingerprint Readers
Safran announces the launch of MorphoAccess® SIGMA Extreme rugged fingerprint readers, its new rugged access control and time fingerprint terminal.
This device is the newest addition to the award winning SIGMA family of fingerprint readers, which replaces the MorphoAccess and Bioscrypt 4G legacy ranges. Based on the same platform as the entire SIGMA product line, the outdoor MA SIGMA Extreme is specifically designed to operate in harsh conditions, resisting rain, snow, dust and salt mist. The ruggedised biometric reader is designed for secure access control in challenging environments, such as mines, seaports, airports and industrial sites.
The MA SIGMA Extreme, including its large touchscreen, is rated IK09*: it withstands strong impacts and is resistant to vandalism. In addition, all components adapt to demanding operating conditions, such as a field-proven, large area optical fingerprint sensor, a high visibility display which automatically adjusts to the ambient light and a powerful loudspeaker suited to noisy environments.
The Safran Identity & Security fingerprint technology, ranked #1 by NIST** for accuracy, enables fast user matching and incorporates advanced features to deal with the challenges of dirty and damaged fingerprints. For enhanced security, it also includes anti-fraud measures, including fake finger and face detection. In addition, the MA SIGMA Extreme integrates, among other functions, time and attendance features, an IP-based videophone, and an embedded web server.
Eyenetwatch.com have over 15 years' experience in supplying biometric access control and time and attendance solutions to its customers worldwide in a variety of challenging environments. With the entire SIGMA product family, customers have a complete and compatible range of biometric terminals for flexible and secure solutions using the world's most accurate fingerprint technology.
Click here to find out more about the MorphoAccess® SIGMA Extreme rugged fingerprint readers.
* The IK code is an international numeric classification for the degrees of protection provided by enclosures for electrical equipment against external mechanical impacts (scale from 1 to 10).
** National Institute of Standards and Technology