- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- May 31, 2018 Idemia launches Morphowave Compact frictionless biometric reader IDEMIA, the global leader in Augmented Identity, announces the launch of MorphoWave Compact, the newest addition to its range of products for frictionless biometric access control.
- Mar 27, 2017 Safran unveils the rugged MorphoAccess® SIGMA Extreme Fingerprint Readers Safran announces the launch of MorphoAccess® SIGMA Extreme, its new rugged access control and time fingerprint terminal.
- Dec 1, 2016 Safran Identity & Security launches 2nd Gen MorphoTablet™ 2 Safran Identity & Security launches its MorphoTablet™ 2, a unique, multi-functional biometric tablet with inbuilt fingerprint and smart card readers
- Sep 5, 2016 SecuGen Releases Hamster Pro Duo SC/PIV, Combination FAP 20 Fingerprint Reader and Contact Smart Card Reader SecuGen, a long time Eyenetwatch partner and world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the Hamster Pro Duo SC/PIV, a dual mode fingerprint and smart card authentication device.
- Aug 27, 2016 Safran launch new CBM Modules V3 and E3 Safran Morpho announce the upgrade of their CBM OEM fingerprint reader range with two new products, the MorphoSmart CBM V3 and the MorphoSmart CBM E3.
Safran unveils the rugged MorphoAccess® SIGMA Extreme Fingerprint Readers
Safran announces the launch of MorphoAccess® SIGMA Extreme rugged fingerprint readers, its new rugged access control and time fingerprint terminal.
This device is the newest addition to the award winning SIGMA family of fingerprint readers, which replaces the MorphoAccess and Bioscrypt 4G legacy ranges. Based on the same platform as the entire SIGMA product line, the outdoor MA SIGMA Extreme is specifically designed to operate in harsh conditions, resisting rain, snow, dust and salt mist. The ruggedised biometric reader is designed for secure access control in challenging environments, such as mines, seaports, airports and industrial sites.
The MA SIGMA Extreme, including its large touchscreen, is rated IK09*: it withstands strong impacts and is resistant to vandalism. In addition, all components adapt to demanding operating conditions, such as a field-proven, large area optical fingerprint sensor, a high visibility display which automatically adjusts to the ambient light and a powerful loudspeaker suited to noisy environments.
The Safran Identity & Security fingerprint technology, ranked #1 by NIST** for accuracy, enables fast user matching and incorporates advanced features to deal with the challenges of dirty and damaged fingerprints. For enhanced security, it also includes anti-fraud measures, including fake finger and face detection. In addition, the MA SIGMA Extreme integrates, among other functions, time and attendance features, an IP-based videophone, and an embedded web server.
Eyenetwatch.com have over 15 years' experience in supplying biometric access control and time and attendance solutions to its customers worldwide in a variety of challenging environments. With the entire SIGMA product family, customers have a complete and compatible range of biometric terminals for flexible and secure solutions using the world's most accurate fingerprint technology.
Click here to find out more about the MorphoAccess® SIGMA Extreme rugged fingerprint readers.
* The IK code is an international numeric classification for the degrees of protection provided by enclosures for electrical equipment against external mechanical impacts (scale from 1 to 10).
** National Institute of Standards and Technology