- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Sep 12, 2018 SecuGen to Showcase the Unity Bluetooth Fingerprint Reader and U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at 2018 GSX SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, is pleased to announce that it will be showcasing the soon to be released Unity Bluetooth fingerprint reader and the U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at the Global Security Exchange expo in Las Vegas this month.
- Aug 16, 2018 IDEMIA introduces new biometric tech to combat identity spoofing Following an 18-month collaboration effort by Télécom SudParis and IDEMIA, the design of a contactless biometric reader based on a patent filed by two Télécom SudParis researchers has been finalised and the transfer of the technology to IDEMIA is now completed.
- Jun 29, 2018 SecuGen Releases the Ultra-Slim Hamster Pro 10 and U10, an FBI-Certified OEM Fingerprint Sensor, at ISC West 2018 Secugen Hamster Pro 10 ultra slim FBI certified USB fingerprint reader released.
- May 31, 2018 Idemia launches Morphowave Compact frictionless biometric reader IDEMIA, the global leader in Augmented Identity, announces the launch of MorphoWave Compact, the newest addition to its range of products for frictionless biometric access control.
- Mar 27, 2017 Safran unveils the rugged MorphoAccess® SIGMA Extreme Fingerprint Readers Safran announces the launch of MorphoAccess® SIGMA Extreme, its new rugged access control and time fingerprint terminal.
Idemia launches Morphowave Compact frictionless biometric reader
IDEMIA, the global leader in Augmented Identity, announces the launch of MorphoWave Compact, the newest addition to its range of products for frictionless biometric / fingerprint access control. This masterpiece of engineering relies on IDEMIA’s patented, touchless 3D fingerprint technology: it delivers the field-proven performance of the award-wining MorphoWave Tower in a stylish and compact reader, designed for wall-mounted access control and time & attendance applications.
|MorphoWave Compact is 86% smaller than MorphoWave Tower, while retaining the same large scanning volume. It acquires four fingers in 3D for maximum accuracy, with one pass of the hand over the sensor. The ergonomic touchless operation delivers an unmatched combination of security, convenience and throughput. MorphoWave Compact’s reduced size comes with a very competitive cost of ownership, an IP65 rating and a rich feature set to ensure that users can now experience frictionless access everywhere… with a simple wave of the hand.|
As the global leader in fingerprint reader technology for more than four decades, IDEMIA has served the world’s largest users of biometrics. Over the past ten years, IDEMIA has combined tremendous R&D efforts with large-scale, high volume deployments of touchless fingerprint technology, to ensure that frictionless biometric access is a proven reality today.
"The overwhelming success of MorphoWave Tower in major companies – in areas such as corporate headquarters, large manufacturing sites, prestigious universities, and some of the largest banks and financial institutions – not only proves the technology delivers on its promise, but also confirms the potential and hunger to use it everywhere" , said Mark Yadegar, Sales Director, Eyenetwatch.com "MorphoWave Compact has been specifically designed with this in mind, to allow customers to leverage the technology beyond the lobby, at every door".
MorphoWave™ Compact by IDEMIA was awarded 1st place in the Security Industry Association, New Product Showcase (SIA NPS), User Authentication, Identification, Credentialing & Management category at ISC West 2018 in Las Vegas.