- Biometric Access Control Cards
- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Live Scan Fingerprinting
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Oct 30, 2023 The S-Key product is a finalist in the Security & Fire Excellence Awards 2023! S-Key by Freevolt, the innovative fingerprint access control card, has been shortlisted by Security & Fire Excellence Awards for their Security Hardware Product Innovation of the Year, 2023.
- Feb 2, 2022 SecuGen Leads the Pack with New Hamster Air, Touchless Fingerprint Reader SecuGen, world leader in optical fingerprint technology, is excited to announce the release of the new Hamster Air, the industry’s first, low cost, single finger, contactless fingerprint reader.
- Jun 4, 2021 SecuGen releases Unity 20 Serial Standalone fingerprint system SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, and Eyenetweatch.com are pleased to announce the official release of the Unity 20 Serial, an ultra-compact, RS232 serial interface fingerprint system that captures and matches fingerprints on the reader itself.
- Nov 5, 2020 Anviz launches face recognition solution with a temperature and mask check Anviz, a demonstrated biometric and AIOT technology provider, has announced the release of a strategic addition to its product line, FaceDeep 5 and FaceDeep 5 IRT.
- Sep 29, 2020 FBI Certifies SecuGen Hamster Pro 30 and U30 Fingerprint Readers Meet Image Quality Specifications for PIV and FAP 30 SecuGen Hamster Pro™ 30 fingerprint reader and U30 OEM sensors have been certified by the FBI for PIV and Mobile ID FAP 30.
SecuGen Releases the Ultra-Slim Hamster Pro 10 and U10, an FBI-Certified OEM Fingerprint Sensor, at ISC West 2018
SecuGen and Eyenetwatch are pleased to announce the release of the Hamster Pro™ 10 and U10 sensor. Both the Hamster Pro10 and the U10 sensor inside of it are FBI certified for PIV and Mobile ID FAP 10 applications.
The Hamster Pro 10 (https://www.eyenetwatch.com/secugen-hamster-pro-10-hu10.html) features the U10 sensor at its core and is supported by SecuGen’s free SDKs that operate on Windows, Linux, and Android. The U10 sensor is SecuGen’s smallest sensor to date measuring only 13 mm thick and is based on patented technologies. The U10 sensor is therefore, suitable for embedding into virtually any device including laptops, ATMs, access control machines, and even small hand-held devices.
The ultra-slim Hamster Pro 10 itself is very compact, attractive, and economically priced for large scale deployments. The Hamster Pro 10 joins SecuGen’s growing product portfolio of high quality and rugged USB fingerprint readers that include the affordable Hamster Pro as well as SecuGen’s flagship Hamster Pro 20.
Dan Riley, VP of Engineering for SecuGen stated, “Since we started the company 20 years ago, we have been pushing optical fingerprint technology to its limits by making the sensor smaller and smaller while maintaining high image quality. With the U10 sensor, we have reached a critical milestone. This new sensor is small enough to be embedded into a laptop or hand-held device. Our team has done a masterful job with these products.”
For more information on the Hamster Pro 10 HU10 please visit the Hamster Pro 10 product page: https://www.eyenetwatch.com/secugen-hamster-pro-10-hu10.html.