- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Jun 23, 2020 Idemia launches ID Screen - Finger and Face Biometrics Tablet We are pleased to announce the launch of the IDEMIA ID Screen tablet that combines fingerprint and facial biometrics technology.
- Apr 21, 2020 Idemia contactless Morphowave Compact chosen for Sau Paulo apartments Idemia has announced that MorphoWave Compact biometric terminals have been deployed at several new residential condominiums in the Barueri region, in São Paulo, Brazil. Residents, service providers and visitors now enjoy frictionless access control, with more security and convenience.
- Apr 8, 2020 Idemia ranks first in NIST benchmark for iris recognition IDEMIA, a leader in Augmented Identity, confirms its leadership position on the biometric identification market by proving the best one eye accuracy in iris recognition.
- Nov 14, 2019 SecuGen Expands Free Fingerprint Software Portfolio with Citrix SDK Plugin SecuGen, a world leader in optical fingerprint technology, is pleased to announce that is it once again increasing its portfolio of free software with the SecuGen SDK Plugin for Citrix. The SDK Plugin is available for free for up to two simultaneous connections for XenApp and XenDesktop users.
- Sep 10, 2019 MorphoWave Compact biometric fingerprint performance boosted by New AI engine IDEMIA announces the launch of MorphoWave Compact, the newest addition to its range of products for frictionless biometric access control.
SecuGen Releases the Ultra-Slim Hamster Pro 10 and U10, an FBI-Certified OEM Fingerprint Sensor, at ISC West 2018
SecuGen and Eyenetwatch are pleased to announce the release of the Hamster Pro™ 10 and U10 sensor. Both the Hamster Pro10 and the U10 sensor inside of it are FBI certified for PIV and Mobile ID FAP 10 applications.
The Hamster Pro 10 (https://www.eyenetwatch.com/secugen-hamster-pro-10-hu10.html) features the U10 sensor at its core and is supported by SecuGen’s free SDKs that operate on Windows, Linux, and Android. The U10 sensor is SecuGen’s smallest sensor to date measuring only 13 mm thick and is based on patented technologies. The U10 sensor is therefore, suitable for embedding into virtually any device including laptops, ATMs, access control machines, and even small hand-held devices.
The ultra-slim Hamster Pro 10 itself is very compact, attractive, and economically priced for large scale deployments. The Hamster Pro 10 joins SecuGen’s growing product portfolio of high quality and rugged USB fingerprint readers that include the affordable Hamster Pro as well as SecuGen’s flagship Hamster Pro 20.
Dan Riley, VP of Engineering for SecuGen stated, “Since we started the company 20 years ago, we have been pushing optical fingerprint technology to its limits by making the sensor smaller and smaller while maintaining high image quality. With the U10 sensor, we have reached a critical milestone. This new sensor is small enough to be embedded into a laptop or hand-held device. Our team has done a masterful job with these products.”
For more information on the Hamster Pro 10 HU10 please visit the Hamster Pro 10 product page: https://www.eyenetwatch.com/secugen-hamster-pro-10-hu10.html.