- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Sep 12, 2018 SecuGen to Showcase the Unity Bluetooth Fingerprint Reader and U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at 2018 GSX SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, is pleased to announce that it will be showcasing the soon to be released Unity Bluetooth fingerprint reader and the U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at the Global Security Exchange expo in Las Vegas this month.
- Aug 16, 2018 IDEMIA introduces new biometric tech to combat identity spoofing Following an 18-month collaboration effort by Télécom SudParis and IDEMIA, the design of a contactless biometric reader based on a patent filed by two Télécom SudParis researchers has been finalised and the transfer of the technology to IDEMIA is now completed.
- Jun 29, 2018 SecuGen Releases the Ultra-Slim Hamster Pro 10 and U10, an FBI-Certified OEM Fingerprint Sensor, at ISC West 2018 Secugen Hamster Pro 10 ultra slim FBI certified USB fingerprint reader released.
- May 31, 2018 Idemia launches Morphowave Compact frictionless biometric reader IDEMIA, the global leader in Augmented Identity, announces the launch of MorphoWave Compact, the newest addition to its range of products for frictionless biometric access control.
- Mar 27, 2017 Safran unveils the rugged MorphoAccess® SIGMA Extreme Fingerprint Readers Safran announces the launch of MorphoAccess® SIGMA Extreme, its new rugged access control and time fingerprint terminal.
SecuGen Releases the Ultra-Slim Hamster Pro 10 and U10, an FBI-Certified OEM Fingerprint Sensor, at ISC West 2018
SecuGen and Eyenetwatch are pleased to announce the release of the Hamster Pro™ 10 and U10 sensor. Both the Hamster Pro10 and the U10 sensor inside of it are FBI certified for PIV and Mobile ID FAP 10 applications.
The Hamster Pro 10 (https://www.eyenetwatch.com/secugen-hamster-pro-10-hu10.html) features the U10 sensor at its core and is supported by SecuGen’s free SDKs that operate on Windows, Linux, and Android. The U10 sensor is SecuGen’s smallest sensor to date measuring only 13 mm thick and is based on patented technologies. The U10 sensor is therefore, suitable for embedding into virtually any device including laptops, ATMs, access control machines, and even small hand-held devices.
The ultra-slim Hamster Pro 10 itself is very compact, attractive, and economically priced for large scale deployments. The Hamster Pro 10 joins SecuGen’s growing product portfolio of high quality and rugged USB fingerprint readers that include the affordable Hamster Pro as well as SecuGen’s flagship Hamster Pro 20.
Dan Riley, VP of Engineering for SecuGen stated, “Since we started the company 20 years ago, we have been pushing optical fingerprint technology to its limits by making the sensor smaller and smaller while maintaining high image quality. With the U10 sensor, we have reached a critical milestone. This new sensor is small enough to be embedded into a laptop or hand-held device. Our team has done a masterful job with these products.”
For more information on the Hamster Pro 10 HU10 please visit the Hamster Pro 10 product page: https://www.eyenetwatch.com/secugen-hamster-pro-10-hu10.html.