- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Nov 14, 2019 SecuGen Expands Free Fingerprint Software Portfolio with Citrix SDK Plugin SecuGen, a world leader in optical fingerprint technology, is pleased to announce that is it once again increasing its portfolio of free software with the SecuGen SDK Plugin for Citrix. The SDK Plugin is available for free for up to two simultaneous connections for XenApp and XenDesktop users.
- Sep 10, 2019 MorphoWave Compact biometric fingerprint performance boosted by New AI engine IDEMIA announces the launch of MorphoWave Compact, the newest addition to its range of products for frictionless biometric access control.
- Apr 23, 2019 SecuGen Releases Apple iOS Compatibility with New Unity™ 20 Bluetooth Fingerprint Reader SANTA CLARA, Calif. (April 23, 2019) – SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the new Unity™ 20 Bluetooth fingerprint reader which is now compatible with Apple iOS.
- Feb 6, 2019 Morphowave Compact at Intersec 2019 Dubai Morphowave Compact showcased at Intersec 2019 Dubai. MorphoWave Compact is a wall-mounted alternative to the award-winning MorphoWave Tower that is 86% smaller and 93% lighter, while retaining the same large fingerprint scanning volume and delivering the same field-proven performance.
- Sep 12, 2018 SecuGen to Showcase the Unity Bluetooth Fingerprint Reader and U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at 2018 GSX SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, is pleased to announce that it will be showcasing the soon to be released Unity Bluetooth fingerprint reader and the U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at the Global Security Exchange expo in Las Vegas this month.
IDEMIA introduces new biometric tech to combat identity spoofing
Following an 18-month collaboration effort by Télécom SudParis and IDEMIA, the design of a contactless biometric reader based on a patent filed by two Télécom SudParis researchers has been finalised and the transfer of the technology to IDEMIA is now completed.
The technology involves a next-generation digital fingerprint reader known as BioDigital. According to the announcement, it provides an effective defence against identity spoofing and also offers improved recognition of damaged fingerprint surfaces and has a fingerprint matching success rate bordering on 100%.
This contactless technology recognises the fingerprint and the subcutaneous print and the network of sweat pores. It relies on optical coherence tomography (OCT), a technique that produces 3D images from “echoes” of backscattered light, offering access to fingerprints without direct contact with the reader. This innovative new feature is also accompanied by outstanding image reconstruction quality.
“On a certain number of critical applications such as the protection of sensitive infrastructure, the issue of such spoofing attacks is very real, and it is a race between hackers and tech developers like IDEMIA,” said Jean-Christophe Fondeur, Executive Vice-President for R&D Activities at IDEMIA. “This technology, once rolled out and integrated into our products, has the potential to put us another length ahead.”
"We are delighted with our partnership with Idemia, who continue to innovate and deliver world class products. This is a clear example of the innovation Idemia deliver to the marketplace" said Mark Yadegar, Sales Director at Eyenetwatch.com.