- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Sep 12, 2018 SecuGen to Showcase the Unity Bluetooth Fingerprint Reader and U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at 2018 GSX SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, is pleased to announce that it will be showcasing the soon to be released Unity Bluetooth fingerprint reader and the U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at the Global Security Exchange expo in Las Vegas this month.
- Aug 16, 2018 IDEMIA introduces new biometric tech to combat identity spoofing Following an 18-month collaboration effort by Télécom SudParis and IDEMIA, the design of a contactless biometric reader based on a patent filed by two Télécom SudParis researchers has been finalised and the transfer of the technology to IDEMIA is now completed.
- Jun 29, 2018 SecuGen Releases the Ultra-Slim Hamster Pro 10 and U10, an FBI-Certified OEM Fingerprint Sensor, at ISC West 2018 Secugen Hamster Pro 10 ultra slim FBI certified USB fingerprint reader released.
- May 31, 2018 Idemia launches Morphowave Compact frictionless biometric reader IDEMIA, the global leader in Augmented Identity, announces the launch of MorphoWave Compact, the newest addition to its range of products for frictionless biometric access control.
- Mar 27, 2017 Safran unveils the rugged MorphoAccess® SIGMA Extreme Fingerprint Readers Safran announces the launch of MorphoAccess® SIGMA Extreme, its new rugged access control and time fingerprint terminal.
SecuGen to Showcase the Unity Bluetooth Fingerprint Reader and U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at 2018 GSX
Alton, Hampshire, UK (Sep. 12, 2018) – SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, is pleased to announce that it will be showcasing the soon to be released Unity Bluetooth fingerprint reader and the U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at the Global Security Exchange expo in Las Vegas this month.
The Unity Bluetooth fingerprint reader is the world’s first elegantly designed, low cost, fully programmable Bluetooth fingerprint reader. Developers can program the Unity Bluetooth fingerprint reader right out of the box by calling SecuGen’s Fingerprint Management System (FMS) software’s simple API. Alternatively, the Unity Bluetooth reader is fully programmable, sporting a complete Linux development environment, SecuGen’s onboard fingerprint capture, template extraction and matching SDK, and a 1 GHz CPU.
The finished Unity Bluetooth reader is designed for either field or desktop use. It is small and sleek and can be carried in your pocket as a mobile fingerprint reader or placed solidly at a workstation. The Unity reader, like all SecuGen products, is priced for large scale deployments.
The U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor is the heart, soul, and brains of the Unity Bluetooth fingerprint reader and is available to hardware vendors for integration into their own products. Based on SecuGen’s rugged, ultra-compact U20 sensor, the U20-ASF-BT can be embedded into hardware products where space is at a premium, such as handheld devices, ATMs, POS equipment, and access control devices. Like the Unity Bluetooth reader, the U20-ASF-BT can be used by calling the SecuGen Fingerprint Management System’s APIs or can be programmed from scratch as a Linux device using the built-in MINEX-compliant fingerprint algorithms, OpenSSL crypto libraries, and 1 GHz CPU.
“Most of the existing Bluetooth products on the market are about as attractive as a deck of cards,” stated Jeff Brown, VP of Sales and Marketing for SecuGen. “The Unity Bluetooth reader, on the other hand, breaks the mould and is a stunning device with a slim, sleek white case, a single button and three small LEDs. Our team has been able to do this while keeping the price of the product very low. We are very, very proud of this product. Our team has done a wonderful job.”
Dan Riley, VP of Engineering added, “Once again our engineering team has heard the voices of our partners and has designed world class products to meet their needs. The Unity Bluetooth and U20-ASF-BT are breakthrough products that maintain our dedication to quality. They are not only well engineered and versatile but very affordable, and the finished Unity Bluetooth fingerprint reader is truly a beautiful product.”
“We continue to focus on the requirements of our partners around the world,” stated Won Lee, CEO of SecuGen. “Unity Bluetooth and the U20-ASF-BT are a response to a clear need that we have seen in the marketplace. This is precisely what our partners have been asking for, and we are excited to support and help them succeed with new products that are attractive, powerful, and economical.”
The Unity Bluetooth and OEM sensor will be on display in SecuGen’s booth # 2983 at the 2018 GSX exhibition held at the Las Vegas Convention Center from September 25th through September 27th in Las Vegas, Nevada.
"We are looking forward to distributing this exciting new fingerprint reader to our customers as soon as it is launched and to continue to develop exciting new applications with them", Mark Yadegar stated, Sales Director, Eyenetwatch.com.