- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Live Scan Fingerprinting
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Feb 2, 2022 SecuGen Leads the Pack with New Hamster Air, Touchless Fingerprint Reader SecuGen, world leader in optical fingerprint technology, is excited to announce the release of the new Hamster Air, the industry’s first, low cost, single finger, contactless fingerprint reader.
- Jun 4, 2021 SecuGen releases Unity 20 Serial Standalone fingerprint system SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, and Eyenetweatch.com are pleased to announce the official release of the Unity 20 Serial, an ultra-compact, RS232 serial interface fingerprint system that captures and matches fingerprints on the reader itself.
- Nov 5, 2020 Anviz launches face recognition solution with a temperature and mask check Anviz, a demonstrated biometric and AIOT technology provider, has announced the release of a strategic addition to its product line, FaceDeep 5 and FaceDeep 5 IRT.
- Sep 29, 2020 FBI Certifies SecuGen Hamster Pro 30 and U30 Fingerprint Readers Meet Image Quality Specifications for PIV and FAP 30 SecuGen Hamster Pro™ 30 fingerprint reader and U30 OEM sensors have been certified by the FBI for PIV and Mobile ID FAP 30.
- Jun 23, 2020 Idemia launches ID Screen - Finger and Face Biometrics Tablet We are pleased to announce the launch of the IDEMIA ID Screen tablet that combines fingerprint and facial biometrics technology.
Morphowave Compact at Intersec 2019 Dubai
Idemia showcased the new Morphowave Compact at Intersec 2019 in Dubai.
MorphoWave Compact is a wall-mounted alternative to the award-winning MorphoWave Tower that is 86% smaller and 93% lighter, while retaining the same large fingerprint scanning volume and delivering the same field-proven performance.
To protect their premises, organisations require access control solutions that are reliable, dependable and do not slow people down. IDEMIA relied on its patented, touchless 3D fingerprint technology to develop first a product meeting these needs in high-traffic environments: MorphoWave Tower by IDEMIA has rapidly become the benchmark in frictionless access. The overwhelming success of MorphoWave Tower deployments in major Fortune 500 companies across the globe not only proves the technology delivers on its promise, but also confirms the opportunity to use it everywhere. MorphoWave Compact by IDEMIA is designed specifically with this in mind: to allow organisations to leverage the technology beyond the lobby, at every door.
MorphoWave Compact acquires four fingers in 3D for maximum accuracy, with one pass of the hand over the sensor. This ergonomic touchless solution delivers an unmatched combination of security, convenience and throughput. MorphoWave Compact’s reduced size comes with a very competitive cost of ownership, an IP65 rating and a rich feature set that includes time & attendance functions. Thanks to this solution, organizations can now ensure a frictionless access experience everywhere to authorized users… with a simple wave of their hand.
Watch the movie!
For more information please contact us