- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Nov 5, 2020 Anviz launches face recognition solution with a temperature and mask check Anviz, a demonstrated biometric and AIOT technology provider, has announced the release of a strategic addition to its product line, FaceDeep 5 and FaceDeep 5 IRT.
- Sep 29, 2020 FBI Certifies SecuGen Hamster Pro 30 and U30 Fingerprint Readers Meet Image Quality Specifications for PIV and FAP 30 SecuGen Hamster Pro™ 30 fingerprint reader and U30 OEM sensors have been certified by the FBI for PIV and Mobile ID FAP 30.
- Jun 23, 2020 Idemia launches ID Screen - Finger and Face Biometrics Tablet We are pleased to announce the launch of the IDEMIA ID Screen tablet that combines fingerprint and facial biometrics technology.
- Apr 21, 2020 Idemia contactless Morphowave Compact chosen for Sau Paulo apartments Idemia has announced that MorphoWave Compact biometric terminals have been deployed at several new residential condominiums in the Barueri region, in São Paulo, Brazil. Residents, service providers and visitors now enjoy frictionless access control, with more security and convenience.
- Apr 8, 2020 Idemia ranks first in NIST benchmark for iris recognition IDEMIA, a leader in Augmented Identity, confirms its leadership position on the biometric identification market by proving the best one eye accuracy in iris recognition.
SecuGen Releases Apple iOS Compatibility with New Unity™ 20 Bluetooth Fingerprint Reader
The SecuGen Unity 20 Bluetooth is the world’s first elegantly designed, low cost, fully programmable Bluetooth fingerprint reader. This versatile device features SecuGen’s new flagship U20-A fingerprint sensor found in the Hamster Pro 20 product family but with Bluetooth capability that allows it to securely transfer fingerprint data wirelessly to a smartphone, tablet or computer. It is sleek and small enough to be carried in your pocket as a mobile fingerprint reader or placed solidly at a workstation as a traditional desktop reader.
SecuGen’s Unity 20 Bluetooth reader is now compatible with Apple’s iOS mobile operating system. Apple developers can easily build fingerprint biometric applications for the iPhone and iPad that work with the Unity 20 Bluetooth. The Unity 20 Bluetooth can be used right out of the box by calling the simple APIs of SecuGen’s Fingerprint Management System. Alternatively, it can be custom programmed to suit the needs of the targeted user base.
Internally the product includes a complete Linux development environment, SecuGen’s fingerprint capture and NIST MINEX-compliant template extraction and matching algorithms, the OpenSSL cryptography library, and a 1 GHz CPU. The Unity 20 Bluetooth can also store encrypted fingerprint templates and process them in a closed environment without ever leaving the device.
“We have never had such a strong response to a product announcement. Customers love the look and feel of the device,” stated Jeff Brown, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for SecuGen. “The Unity 20 Bluetooth reader breaks the mold and is a stunning device with a slim, sleek white case, a single button and three small LEDs. Our team has been able to do this while keeping the price of the product very low. We are very, very proud of this product. Our team has done a wonderful job.”
Dan Riley, Vice President of Engineering added, “Our engineering has done a great job implementing the Bluetooth Low Energy protocol for compatibility with Apple’s iOS devices. The Unity 20 Bluetooth is a breakthrough product that maintains our dedication to quality. Not only is it well engineered and versatile, the affordable Unity 20 Bluetooth fingerprint reader is also a beautiful product.”
“We are relentlessly focused on the requirements of our partners around the world,” stated Won Lee, CEO of SecuGen. “The Unity 20 Bluetooth is a response to a clear need that we have seen in the marketplace for biometrics and iOS compatibility. This is precisely what our partners have been asking for, and we are excited to support and help them succeed with new products that are attractive, powerful, and economical.”
"Eyenetwatch.com are very pleased with this latest development from SecuGen. They are leading the way with this development and satisfying a customer requirement that has been requested for some time now." stated Mark Yadegar, Sales Director of Eyenetwatch.com
See more details about the SecuGen Unity 20 Bluetooth fingerprint reader.