- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Nov 5, 2020 Anviz launches face recognition solution with a temperature and mask check Anviz, a demonstrated biometric and AIOT technology provider, has announced the release of a strategic addition to its product line, FaceDeep 5 and FaceDeep 5 IRT.
- Sep 29, 2020 FBI Certifies SecuGen Hamster Pro 30 and U30 Fingerprint Readers Meet Image Quality Specifications for PIV and FAP 30 SecuGen Hamster Pro™ 30 fingerprint reader and U30 OEM sensors have been certified by the FBI for PIV and Mobile ID FAP 30.
- Jun 23, 2020 Idemia launches ID Screen - Finger and Face Biometrics Tablet We are pleased to announce the launch of the IDEMIA ID Screen tablet that combines fingerprint and facial biometrics technology.
- Apr 21, 2020 Idemia contactless Morphowave Compact chosen for Sau Paulo apartments Idemia has announced that MorphoWave Compact biometric terminals have been deployed at several new residential condominiums in the Barueri region, in São Paulo, Brazil. Residents, service providers and visitors now enjoy frictionless access control, with more security and convenience.
- Apr 8, 2020 Idemia ranks first in NIST benchmark for iris recognition IDEMIA, a leader in Augmented Identity, confirms its leadership position on the biometric identification market by proving the best one eye accuracy in iris recognition.
MorphoWave Compact biometric fingerprint performance boosted by New AI engine
IDEMIA, the global leader in Augmented Identity, announces the launch of MorphoWave Compact, the newest addition to its range of products for frictionless biometric access control.
This masterpiece of engineering relies on IDEMIA’s patented, touchless 3D fingerprint technology: it delivers the field-proven performance of the award-wining MorphoWave Tower in a stylish and compact reader, designed for wall-mounted access control and time & attendance applications.
MorphoWave Compact is 86% smaller than MorphoWave Tower, while retaining the same large scanning volume. It acquires four fingers in 3D for maximum accuracy, with one pass of the hand over the sensor. The ergonomic touchless operation delivers an unmatched combination of security, convenience and throughput. MorphoWave Compact’s reduced size comes with a very competitive cost of ownership, an IP65 rating and a rich feature set to ensure that users can now experience frictionless access everywhere… with a simple wave of the hand.
As the global leader in fingerprint technology for more than four decades, IDEMIA has served the world’s largest users of biometrics. Over the past ten years, IDEMIA has combined tremendous R&D efforts with large-scale, high volume deployments of touchless fingerprint technology, to ensure that frictionless biometric access is a proven reality today.
"The overwhelming success of our MorphoWave Tower in major Fortune 500 companies – such as, so far, corporate headquarters, large manufacturing sites, prestigious universities, and some of the largest banks and financial institutions around the globe – not only proves the technology delivers on its promise, but also confirms the potential and hunger to use it everywhere" , said Philippe Barreau, Executive Vice-President of Citizen Identity and Public Security activities at IDEMIA. "We have designed MorphoWave Compact specifically with this in mind, to allow customers to leverage the technology beyond the lobby, at every door".
MorphoWave™ Compact by IDEMIA was awarded 1st place in the Security Industry Association, New Product Showcase (SIA NPS), User Authentication, Identification, Credentialing & Management category at ISC West 2018 in Las Vegas.
Eyenetwatch.com are pleased to be able to offer the innovative Morphowave Compact to its customers in their wide range of touchless fingerprint readers.