- Biometric Access Control Cards
- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Live Scan Fingerprinting
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Oct 30, 2023 The S-Key product is a finalist in the Security & Fire Excellence Awards 2023! S-Key by Freevolt, the innovative fingerprint access control card, has been shortlisted by Security & Fire Excellence Awards for their Security Hardware Product Innovation of the Year, 2023.
- Feb 2, 2022 SecuGen Leads the Pack with New Hamster Air, Touchless Fingerprint Reader SecuGen, world leader in optical fingerprint technology, is excited to announce the release of the new Hamster Air, the industry’s first, low cost, single finger, contactless fingerprint reader.
- Jun 4, 2021 SecuGen releases Unity 20 Serial Standalone fingerprint system SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, and Eyenetweatch.com are pleased to announce the official release of the Unity 20 Serial, an ultra-compact, RS232 serial interface fingerprint system that captures and matches fingerprints on the reader itself.
- Nov 5, 2020 Anviz launches face recognition solution with a temperature and mask check Anviz, a demonstrated biometric and AIOT technology provider, has announced the release of a strategic addition to its product line, FaceDeep 5 and FaceDeep 5 IRT.
- Sep 29, 2020 FBI Certifies SecuGen Hamster Pro 30 and U30 Fingerprint Readers Meet Image Quality Specifications for PIV and FAP 30 SecuGen Hamster Pro™ 30 fingerprint reader and U30 OEM sensors have been certified by the FBI for PIV and Mobile ID FAP 30.
SecuGen Expands Free Fingerprint Software Portfolio with Citrix SDK Plugin
The SecuGen SDK Plugin for Citrix allows users to operate SecuGen’s world leading optical fingerprint readers on a local client device to authenticate to remote biometric applications through a Citrix session. This plugin solves the problem of how to connect the fingerprint reader, which a user needs to operate live in person, to applications running in a virtualized desktop environment.
SecuGen specializes in fingerprint sensors, readers, and software for developers who are creating hardware and software systems that require a fingerprint component. Toward this end, the company focuses continuously on creating tools for developers to help them integrate SecuGen fingerprint technology into their products. This new announcement expands SecuGen’s lineup of free and low-cost fingerprint software tools.
In addition to the SecuGen SDK Plugin for Citrix, SecuGen also currently distributes, completely free of charge, full-featured template extraction and 1:1 matching SDKs for Windows, Android, and Linux. Also, SecuGen distributes SecuSearch Pro 3.0, a 1:N matching SDK that is entirely free for up to 1,000 templates. The list of free software includes the SecuGen SDK Plugin for Remote Desktop that is free for up to two simultaneous connections and now the SecuGen SDK Plugin for Citrix adds to this growing list.
SecuGen’s hardware and software products are used throughout the world to enable developers to enhance both security and convenience in systems developed for use in virtually every industry. The company’s products are used heavily in banking and finance, healthcare, telecommunications, point of sale, logical and physical access, government programs, and a host of other industries.
Jeff Brown, VP of Sales for SecuGen stated, “We are excited to offer our partners this new software tool. Our portfolio of free and low-cost software is intended to give our partners tools they can use to compete for and win deals.”
“We are committed to innovation and the development of new products for our partners to meet their customers’ diverse needs,” said Dan Riley, SecuGen’s VP of Engineering. “We are now able to provide our Citrix reseller partners the ability to use fingerprint technology to authenticate to applications being run in a Citrix environment.”