- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Nov 14, 2019 SecuGen Expands Free Fingerprint Software Portfolio with Citrix SDK Plugin SecuGen, a world leader in optical fingerprint technology, is pleased to announce that is it once again increasing its portfolio of free software with the SecuGen SDK Plugin for Citrix. The SDK Plugin is available for free for up to two simultaneous connections for XenApp and XenDesktop users.
- Sep 10, 2019 MorphoWave Compact biometric fingerprint performance boosted by New AI engine IDEMIA announces the launch of MorphoWave Compact, the newest addition to its range of products for frictionless biometric access control.
- Apr 23, 2019 SecuGen Releases Apple iOS Compatibility with New Unity™ 20 Bluetooth Fingerprint Reader SANTA CLARA, Calif. (April 23, 2019) – SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the new Unity™ 20 Bluetooth fingerprint reader which is now compatible with Apple iOS.
- Feb 6, 2019 Morphowave Compact at Intersec 2019 Dubai Morphowave Compact showcased at Intersec 2019 Dubai. MorphoWave Compact is a wall-mounted alternative to the award-winning MorphoWave Tower that is 86% smaller and 93% lighter, while retaining the same large fingerprint scanning volume and delivering the same field-proven performance.
- Sep 12, 2018 SecuGen to Showcase the Unity Bluetooth Fingerprint Reader and U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at 2018 GSX SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, is pleased to announce that it will be showcasing the soon to be released Unity Bluetooth fingerprint reader and the U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at the Global Security Exchange expo in Las Vegas this month.
SecuGen Expands Free Fingerprint Software Portfolio with Citrix SDK Plugin
The SecuGen SDK Plugin for Citrix allows users to operate SecuGen’s world leading optical fingerprint readers on a local client device to authenticate to remote biometric applications through a Citrix session. This plugin solves the problem of how to connect the fingerprint reader, which a user needs to operate live in person, to applications running in a virtualized desktop environment.
SecuGen specializes in fingerprint sensors, readers, and software for developers who are creating hardware and software systems that require a fingerprint component. Toward this end, the company focuses continuously on creating tools for developers to help them integrate SecuGen fingerprint technology into their products. This new announcement expands SecuGen’s lineup of free and low-cost fingerprint software tools.
In addition to the SecuGen SDK Plugin for Citrix, SecuGen also currently distributes, completely free of charge, full-featured template extraction and 1:1 matching SDKs for Windows, Android, and Linux. Also, SecuGen distributes SecuSearch Pro 3.0, a 1:N matching SDK that is entirely free for up to 1,000 templates. The list of free software includes the SecuGen SDK Plugin for Remote Desktop that is free for up to two simultaneous connections and now the SecuGen SDK Plugin for Citrix adds to this growing list.
SecuGen’s hardware and software products are used throughout the world to enable developers to enhance both security and convenience in systems developed for use in virtually every industry. The company’s products are used heavily in banking and finance, healthcare, telecommunications, point of sale, logical and physical access, government programs, and a host of other industries.
Jeff Brown, VP of Sales for SecuGen stated, “We are excited to offer our partners this new software tool. Our portfolio of free and low-cost software is intended to give our partners tools they can use to compete for and win deals.”
“We are committed to innovation and the development of new products for our partners to meet their customers’ diverse needs,” said Dan Riley, SecuGen’s VP of Engineering. “We are now able to provide our Citrix reseller partners the ability to use fingerprint technology to authenticate to applications being run in a Citrix environment.”