- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Apr 21, 2020 Idemia contactless Morphowave Compact chosen for Sau Paulo apartments Idemia has announced that MorphoWave Compact biometric terminals have been deployed at several new residential condominiums in the Barueri region, in São Paulo, Brazil. Residents, service providers and visitors now enjoy frictionless access control, with more security and convenience.
- Apr 8, 2020 Idemia ranks first in NIST benchmark for iris recognition IDEMIA, a leader in Augmented Identity, confirms its leadership position on the biometric identification market by proving the best one eye accuracy in iris recognition.
- Nov 14, 2019 SecuGen Expands Free Fingerprint Software Portfolio with Citrix SDK Plugin SecuGen, a world leader in optical fingerprint technology, is pleased to announce that is it once again increasing its portfolio of free software with the SecuGen SDK Plugin for Citrix. The SDK Plugin is available for free for up to two simultaneous connections for XenApp and XenDesktop users.
- Sep 10, 2019 MorphoWave Compact biometric fingerprint performance boosted by New AI engine IDEMIA announces the launch of MorphoWave Compact, the newest addition to its range of products for frictionless biometric access control.
- Apr 23, 2019 SecuGen Releases Apple iOS Compatibility with New Unity™ 20 Bluetooth Fingerprint Reader SANTA CLARA, Calif. (April 23, 2019) – SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the new Unity™ 20 Bluetooth fingerprint reader which is now compatible with Apple iOS.
Idemia ranks first in NIST benchmark for iris recognition
IDEMIA, a leader in Augmented Identity, confirms its leadership position on the biometric identification market by proving the best one eye accuracy in iris recognition.
Iris identification systems allows us to search users against a database of enrolled credentials and return their proper identities when matched.
Jean-Christophe Fondeur, CTO of IDEMIA, stated: “The results of IREX 10 confirm IDEMIA’s leadership in biometric research since the early 1980s, and the expertise of IDEMIA’s teams in this field. Ranking first in iris recognition once more shows how advanced our technology is. We are proud to have been among the main contributors to the spectacular improvement in accuracy and interoperability over the last 40 years.”
Multi-biometric identification has become more and more popular as it remains very intuitive for the user, requiring only one glance, similar to facial recognition. As an example, IDEMIA’s iris recognition algorithm is at the core of technologies deployed for the largest identity management system in the world, Aadhaar in India (1.2 billion people) and in the travel sector, iris recognition is currently used for border crossing in Singapore and Abu Dhabi. On top of that, multi-biometric identification can now embed “on the move” technology.
Iris recognition is also one of the most reliable authentication solutions in terms of anti-fraud and security.
IDEMIA’s technologies are based on long-standing expertise in deep learning and artificial intelligence, representing the top-performing biometric algorithms for fingerprint and palm print identification, as well as iris, face and tattoo recognition. These algorithms consistently perform at the top of NIST rankings.
The NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology), now part of the U.S. Department of Commerce, provides technology, measurement, and standards that impact a wide range of products and technology, as well as promote innovation and industrial competitiveness. In this context, IREX 10 : Identification Track is an open benchmark provided by NIST, administered at the Image Group’s Biometrics Research Lab, which enables developers worldwide to submit their matching software for testing on an iris image base and algorithms of 500,000 enrolled people.
"We are proud to present the Idemia range of products to our customers and support them in deploying their projects around the world", commented Mark Yadegar, Sales Director at Eyenetwatch.com.