- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Live Scan Fingerprinting
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Jun 4, 2021 SecuGen releases Unity 20 Serial Standalone fingerprint system SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, and Eyenetweatch.com are pleased to announce the official release of the Unity 20 Serial, an ultra-compact, RS232 serial interface fingerprint system that captures and matches fingerprints on the reader itself.
- Nov 5, 2020 Anviz launches face recognition solution with a temperature and mask check Anviz, a demonstrated biometric and AIOT technology provider, has announced the release of a strategic addition to its product line, FaceDeep 5 and FaceDeep 5 IRT.
- Sep 29, 2020 FBI Certifies SecuGen Hamster Pro 30 and U30 Fingerprint Readers Meet Image Quality Specifications for PIV and FAP 30 SecuGen Hamster Pro™ 30 fingerprint reader and U30 OEM sensors have been certified by the FBI for PIV and Mobile ID FAP 30.
- Jun 23, 2020 Idemia launches ID Screen - Finger and Face Biometrics Tablet We are pleased to announce the launch of the IDEMIA ID Screen tablet that combines fingerprint and facial biometrics technology.
- Apr 21, 2020 Idemia contactless Morphowave Compact chosen for Sau Paulo apartments Idemia has announced that MorphoWave Compact biometric terminals have been deployed at several new residential condominiums in the Barueri region, in São Paulo, Brazil. Residents, service providers and visitors now enjoy frictionless access control, with more security and convenience.
Idemia contactless Morphowave Compact chosen for Sau Paulo apartments
MorphoWaveTM Compact contactless fingeprint reader is a revolutionary and still unique biometric access control technology : the reader performs a 3D scan and verification of four fingerprints in less than one second, in an easy, fast and fully contactless “wave” hand gesture. This brings convenience and speed, but it is also more hygienic as fingers are never in contact with the sensor.
This solution has already been deployed in important condominiums and clubs in the São Paulo region (such as Residencial Alphaville Zero, Residencial Alphaville 1, Tamboré 1, Tamboré 3 among others), and it has really revolutionized the way residents enter and leave their condominiums.
MorphoWaveTM Compact contactless fingerprint reader is also of high value for system integrators. Its installation is fast and simple on existing gates and turnstiles that can be reused: it took approximately 20 days to deploy this project in the Barueri region. Maintenance is also simplified as those devices are extremely reliable, with no pieces in movement and no friction due to the contactless user experience.
According to Ricardo Miralha, regional sales manager for Brazil and Southern Cone at IDEMIA, MorphoWaveTM Compact offers increased security and convenience for employees, residents and visitors of the condominiums. “There is greater agility in the entry of residents, which leads to greater security. It only takes 30 seconds to register a new user. In addition, because there is no direct contact between the user and the reader, hygiene is another very important point”