- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Nov 5, 2020 Anviz launches face recognition solution with a temperature and mask check Anviz, a demonstrated biometric and AIOT technology provider, has announced the release of a strategic addition to its product line, FaceDeep 5 and FaceDeep 5 IRT.
- Sep 29, 2020 FBI Certifies SecuGen Hamster Pro 30 and U30 Fingerprint Readers Meet Image Quality Specifications for PIV and FAP 30 SecuGen Hamster Pro™ 30 fingerprint reader and U30 OEM sensors have been certified by the FBI for PIV and Mobile ID FAP 30.
- Jun 23, 2020 Idemia launches ID Screen - Finger and Face Biometrics Tablet We are pleased to announce the launch of the IDEMIA ID Screen tablet that combines fingerprint and facial biometrics technology.
- Apr 21, 2020 Idemia contactless Morphowave Compact chosen for Sau Paulo apartments Idemia has announced that MorphoWave Compact biometric terminals have been deployed at several new residential condominiums in the Barueri region, in São Paulo, Brazil. Residents, service providers and visitors now enjoy frictionless access control, with more security and convenience.
- Apr 8, 2020 Idemia ranks first in NIST benchmark for iris recognition IDEMIA, a leader in Augmented Identity, confirms its leadership position on the biometric identification market by proving the best one eye accuracy in iris recognition.
Idemia launches ID Screen - Finger and Face Biometrics Tablet
The Idemia ID Screen is the ideal ID enrolment and verification tool for a variety of mobility use cases for governments and enterprises.
The Ultimate Biometric Tablet
IDEMIA leverages on the field experience gained from multiple projects around the world to propose ID Screen, its third generation of multi-application biometric tablet, built upon the successes of its predecessors, the Morpho Tablets.
ID Screen offers improved ergonomics yet with more power, connectivity and autonomy for all use cases enabled.
ID Screen combines a powerful 2GHz Quad Core processor with latest Android 10.0 OS, with all connectivity capabilities and good battery life, to enable efficient usage even in demanding environments.
ID Screen’s 8’’ portrait-format colour touchscreen enables intuitive handling and very comfortable grip, for more convenience and to fully take advantage of all embedded multi-application hardware features.
Thanks to its biometric capture capabilities, contact and contactless card readers for e-ID document reading and 8 megapixel camera with dual LEDs illumination, ID Screen is the most efficient solution for a variety of civil and corporate ID enrollment and verification use cases.
The Idemia ID Screen is compatible with MSO SDK for Android Platforms (see SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT KITS/MSO SDK section)
Contact us now for more details on the Idemia ID Screen