- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Live Scan Fingerprinting
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Feb 2, 2022 SecuGen Leads the Pack with New Hamster Air, Touchless Fingerprint Reader SecuGen, world leader in optical fingerprint technology, is excited to announce the release of the new Hamster Air, the industry’s first, low cost, single finger, contactless fingerprint reader.
- Jun 4, 2021 SecuGen releases Unity 20 Serial Standalone fingerprint system SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, and Eyenetweatch.com are pleased to announce the official release of the Unity 20 Serial, an ultra-compact, RS232 serial interface fingerprint system that captures and matches fingerprints on the reader itself.
- Nov 5, 2020 Anviz launches face recognition solution with a temperature and mask check Anviz, a demonstrated biometric and AIOT technology provider, has announced the release of a strategic addition to its product line, FaceDeep 5 and FaceDeep 5 IRT.
- Sep 29, 2020 FBI Certifies SecuGen Hamster Pro 30 and U30 Fingerprint Readers Meet Image Quality Specifications for PIV and FAP 30 SecuGen Hamster Pro™ 30 fingerprint reader and U30 OEM sensors have been certified by the FBI for PIV and Mobile ID FAP 30.
- Jun 23, 2020 Idemia launches ID Screen - Finger and Face Biometrics Tablet We are pleased to announce the launch of the IDEMIA ID Screen tablet that combines fingerprint and facial biometrics technology.
Morpho powers the online Aadhaar Hackathon - MSO1300 E2
Morpho (Safran), world leader in security and identity solutions, announced today that it will power the upcoming Aadhaar Hackathon by furnishing a biometric sensor, the Morphosmart MSO1300 finegrprint reader, to develop applications around biometric authentification.
|The aim of the event is to encourage and promote the development of applications that utilise the open Aadhaar application program interfaces (APIs). The online Hackathon is open to participants across India and will require them to take an online entry test to ensure they meet minimum eligibility criterion. The event will see close to 4.500 participants indulge in a non-stop 2 day coding marathon. On June 6-7 2015, developers will build products under any of the following categories: Government Benefits, Financial Services (banking, insurance, and brokerage), Payments, Healthcare, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), and Online + Offline (O2O).
Aadhaar APIs such as Biometric Authentication, Biometric eKYC, Demographic Authentication, OTP (One-time password) Authentication and OTP eKYC will be exposed to all developers. Both Biometric Authentication and Biometric eKYC require approved Morphosmart MSO1300 fingerprint biometric sensors for which the participants are free to procure their own (UIDAI approved). USB-based MSO1300 biometric sensors are also being made available by Morpho with their SDK for Android and Windows at the cost of Rs.3000.
The Aadhaar Hackathon will be administered via the HackerEarth Sprint, a unique tool developed by HackerEarth for conducting large-scale online Hackathons. All applications will be required to prove the successful use of the Aadhaar APIs and will be judged automatically for quality of code and added value of the application. A team of experts will judge the top 5 applications in each category and pick one winner from each category on 8th June.
"The Online Aadhaar Hackathon will provide a platform and a Morphosmart MSO1300 fingerprint reader to developers in India to build applications around the Aadhaar architecture. Such applications will not only help the uptake of Aadhaar authentication, but also lead to a faster and smarter delivery of payments and trusted services," said Sanjeev Shriya, SVP India at Morpho, and Managing Director, Smart Chip Limited.
The Indian government first unveiled the colossal, one-of-a-kind Aadhaar project in September 2009 as a way of raising working and living standards and offering all residents a unique, undisputable identity. Morpho began issuing Aadhaar numbers in August 2010. Today, with almost 1 million applications processed daily, over 800 million identity numbers have been issued.
Find out more about Aadhaar: