- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Nov 14, 2019 SecuGen Expands Free Fingerprint Software Portfolio with Citrix SDK Plugin SecuGen, a world leader in optical fingerprint technology, is pleased to announce that is it once again increasing its portfolio of free software with the SecuGen SDK Plugin for Citrix. The SDK Plugin is available for free for up to two simultaneous connections for XenApp and XenDesktop users.
- Sep 10, 2019 MorphoWave Compact biometric fingerprint performance boosted by New AI engine IDEMIA announces the launch of MorphoWave Compact, the newest addition to its range of products for frictionless biometric access control.
- Apr 23, 2019 SecuGen Releases Apple iOS Compatibility with New Unity™ 20 Bluetooth Fingerprint Reader SANTA CLARA, Calif. (April 23, 2019) – SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the new Unity™ 20 Bluetooth fingerprint reader which is now compatible with Apple iOS.
- Feb 6, 2019 Morphowave Compact at Intersec 2019 Dubai Morphowave Compact showcased at Intersec 2019 Dubai. MorphoWave Compact is a wall-mounted alternative to the award-winning MorphoWave Tower that is 86% smaller and 93% lighter, while retaining the same large fingerprint scanning volume and delivering the same field-proven performance.
- Sep 12, 2018 SecuGen to Showcase the Unity Bluetooth Fingerprint Reader and U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at 2018 GSX SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint device and technology vendor, is pleased to announce that it will be showcasing the soon to be released Unity Bluetooth fingerprint reader and the U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at the Global Security Exchange expo in Las Vegas this month.
Morpho powers the online Aadhaar Hackathon - MSO1300 E2
Morpho (Safran), world leader in security and identity solutions, announced today that it will power the upcoming Aadhaar Hackathon by furnishing a biometric sensor, the Morphosmart MSO1300 finegrprint reader, to develop applications around biometric authentification.
|The aim of the event is to encourage and promote the development of applications that utilise the open Aadhaar application program interfaces (APIs). The online Hackathon is open to participants across India and will require them to take an online entry test to ensure they meet minimum eligibility criterion. The event will see close to 4.500 participants indulge in a non-stop 2 day coding marathon. On June 6-7 2015, developers will build products under any of the following categories: Government Benefits, Financial Services (banking, insurance, and brokerage), Payments, Healthcare, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), and Online + Offline (O2O).
Aadhaar APIs such as Biometric Authentication, Biometric eKYC, Demographic Authentication, OTP (One-time password) Authentication and OTP eKYC will be exposed to all developers. Both Biometric Authentication and Biometric eKYC require approved Morphosmart MSO1300 fingerprint biometric sensors for which the participants are free to procure their own (UIDAI approved). USB-based MSO1300 biometric sensors are also being made available by Morpho with their SDK for Android and Windows at the cost of Rs.3000.
The Aadhaar Hackathon will be administered via the HackerEarth Sprint, a unique tool developed by HackerEarth for conducting large-scale online Hackathons. All applications will be required to prove the successful use of the Aadhaar APIs and will be judged automatically for quality of code and added value of the application. A team of experts will judge the top 5 applications in each category and pick one winner from each category on 8th June.
"The Online Aadhaar Hackathon will provide a platform and a Morphosmart MSO1300 fingerprint reader to developers in India to build applications around the Aadhaar architecture. Such applications will not only help the uptake of Aadhaar authentication, but also lead to a faster and smarter delivery of payments and trusted services," said Sanjeev Shriya, SVP India at Morpho, and Managing Director, Smart Chip Limited.
The Indian government first unveiled the colossal, one-of-a-kind Aadhaar project in September 2009 as a way of raising working and living standards and offering all residents a unique, undisputable identity. Morpho began issuing Aadhaar numbers in August 2010. Today, with almost 1 million applications processed daily, over 800 million identity numbers have been issued.
Find out more about Aadhaar: