- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Jun 23, 2020 Idemia launches ID Screen - Finger and Face Biometrics Tablet We are pleased to announce the launch of the IDEMIA ID Screen tablet that combines fingerprint and facial biometrics technology.
- Apr 21, 2020 Idemia contactless Morphowave Compact chosen for Sau Paulo apartments Idemia has announced that MorphoWave Compact biometric terminals have been deployed at several new residential condominiums in the Barueri region, in São Paulo, Brazil. Residents, service providers and visitors now enjoy frictionless access control, with more security and convenience.
- Apr 8, 2020 Idemia ranks first in NIST benchmark for iris recognition IDEMIA, a leader in Augmented Identity, confirms its leadership position on the biometric identification market by proving the best one eye accuracy in iris recognition.
- Nov 14, 2019 SecuGen Expands Free Fingerprint Software Portfolio with Citrix SDK Plugin SecuGen, a world leader in optical fingerprint technology, is pleased to announce that is it once again increasing its portfolio of free software with the SecuGen SDK Plugin for Citrix. The SDK Plugin is available for free for up to two simultaneous connections for XenApp and XenDesktop users.
- Sep 10, 2019 MorphoWave Compact biometric fingerprint performance boosted by New AI engine IDEMIA announces the launch of MorphoWave Compact, the newest addition to its range of products for frictionless biometric access control.
Secugen Hamster Pro Duo/CL released
SecuGen Corporation is pleased to announce the release of the new Hamster Pro Duo/CL™, a product that combines a contactless smart card reader with an optical fingerprint reader that is FAP 20 Mobile ID and PIV certified. The Hamster Pro DUO/CL was designed for projects such as National ID programs that require a contactless smart card to store a fingerprint template. The Hamster Pro Duo/CL features SecuGen’s U20™ USB fingerprint sensor that is FBI Certified and captures very high quality images.
As biometric implementations have become more widespread, there is an increasing demand for multi-modal biometric devices for both increased security and increased convenience. The Hamster Pro Duo/CL is a dual mode biometric device that delivers SecuGen’s larger platen, high image quality fingerprint reader with a contactless smart card reader. Priced for affordability, the two readers are combined in a slim, attractive case and can be operated through a single USB connection.
“We are excited to bring this dual mode biometric device to market,” stated Jeff Brown, Vice President Sales for SecuGen. “The Hamster Pro Duo/CL was developed in close collaboration with one of our partners. Over the years, we have worked more and more closely with our partners in defining the products we sell. We are very confident that a combination fingerprint and contactless smartcard device will find uses around the globe in today’s rapidly expanding biometrics industry.”
Won Lee, CEO of SecuGen added, “We are very pleased to be able to announce the availability of the Hamster Pro Duo/CL. We continue to listen to our partners to bring powerful, easy to use products to the marketplace. The Hamster Pro Duo/CL is a fruit of these efforts.”
As a major reseller of Secugen products Eyenetwatch.com is pleased to offer this product on immediate sale. Please contact us for more details