- Bluetooth Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Tablets
- Fingerprint Access Control
- Fingerprint Time and Attendance
- Fingerprint and ID Card Readers
- Fingerprint OEM Modules
- Fingerprint Network Logon
- USB Fingerprint Readers
- Fingerprint Doorlocks
- Fingerprint USB Drives
- Fingerprint and Face Readers
- All Fingerprint Readers
- Face Recognition Access Control
- Face Recognition Time and Attendance
- Iris Recognition Access Control
- Vein Recognition Readers
- Vein and Fingerprint Readers
- Biometric Software Developer Kits
- Biometric Access Control Management Software
- Nov 5, 2020 Anviz launches face recognition solution with a temperature and mask check Anviz, a demonstrated biometric and AIOT technology provider, has announced the release of a strategic addition to its product line, FaceDeep 5 and FaceDeep 5 IRT.
- Sep 29, 2020 FBI Certifies SecuGen Hamster Pro 30 and U30 Fingerprint Readers Meet Image Quality Specifications for PIV and FAP 30 SecuGen Hamster Pro™ 30 fingerprint reader and U30 OEM sensors have been certified by the FBI for PIV and Mobile ID FAP 30.
- Jun 23, 2020 Idemia launches ID Screen - Finger and Face Biometrics Tablet We are pleased to announce the launch of the IDEMIA ID Screen tablet that combines fingerprint and facial biometrics technology.
- Apr 21, 2020 Idemia contactless Morphowave Compact chosen for Sau Paulo apartments Idemia has announced that MorphoWave Compact biometric terminals have been deployed at several new residential condominiums in the Barueri region, in São Paulo, Brazil. Residents, service providers and visitors now enjoy frictionless access control, with more security and convenience.
- Apr 8, 2020 Idemia ranks first in NIST benchmark for iris recognition IDEMIA, a leader in Augmented Identity, confirms its leadership position on the biometric identification market by proving the best one eye accuracy in iris recognition.
Secugen Hamster Pro Duo/CL released
SecuGen Corporation is pleased to announce the release of the new Hamster Pro Duo/CL™, a product that combines a contactless smart card reader with an optical fingerprint reader that is FAP 20 Mobile ID and PIV certified. The Hamster Pro DUO/CL was designed for projects such as National ID programs that require a contactless smart card to store a fingerprint template. The Hamster Pro Duo/CL features SecuGen’s U20™ USB fingerprint sensor that is FBI Certified and captures very high quality images.
As biometric implementations have become more widespread, there is an increasing demand for multi-modal biometric devices for both increased security and increased convenience. The Hamster Pro Duo/CL is a dual mode biometric device that delivers SecuGen’s larger platen, high image quality fingerprint reader with a contactless smart card reader. Priced for affordability, the two readers are combined in a slim, attractive case and can be operated through a single USB connection.
“We are excited to bring this dual mode biometric device to market,” stated Jeff Brown, Vice President Sales for SecuGen. “The Hamster Pro Duo/CL was developed in close collaboration with one of our partners. Over the years, we have worked more and more closely with our partners in defining the products we sell. We are very confident that a combination fingerprint and contactless smartcard device will find uses around the globe in today’s rapidly expanding biometrics industry.”
Won Lee, CEO of SecuGen added, “We are very pleased to be able to announce the availability of the Hamster Pro Duo/CL. We continue to listen to our partners to bring powerful, easy to use products to the marketplace. The Hamster Pro Duo/CL is a fruit of these efforts.”
As a major reseller of Secugen products Eyenetwatch.com is pleased to offer this product on immediate sale. Please contact us for more details