SAFRAN MORPHOSMART™ CBM V3 - THE MOST INTEGRATABLE FINGERPINT MODULE ON THE MARKET
Its flat design (13.65mm height), small footprint (53.7*33.7mm) and very light weight (20g) make them the ideal components for integration into compact and mobile products.
Integrators can rapidly add the benefits of fingerprint recognition to their applications, without having specific knowledge of biometrics.
• The best, most compact optical modules on the market
• Easy integration of biometric functions into multiple applications
• High quality fingerprint acquisition
• Embedded processing capabilities: MINEX compliant Coder & Matcher inside
• FBI PIV IQS certification and fake finger detection (available with the Morphosmart™ E3 fingerprint module)
• Extensive security features, including encryption and digital signature
HIGH QUALITY FINGERPRINT ACQUISITION
Optical technology offers superior image quality
• High performance sensor: 500 dpi, 256 grey levels
• Available output formats include RAW, iso 19794-4or WSQ- compressed (under license) images
Lessons learnt from real world deployments put into practice
• Mechanical/visual guides ensure intuitive finger placement
• Interfaces display key information to help users: live image, messages (position, pressure etc.) and fingerprint quality score
Large acquisition surface for optimised capture and repeatable placement
The CBM V3’s capture surface (14x22mm) ensures that the richest area on fingerprints is systematically captured time after time. The acquisition surface contributes significantly to the overall biometric performance: • It determines the amount of minutiae data that can be captured • Other, smaller sensors, allow different areas of the same finger to be presented with each placement, leading to poor data acquisition, narrow areas of overlap and matching errors.
EASY INTEGRATION INTO A WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
The Morphosmart™ CBM V3 is perfectly suited for swift integration into multiple devices and applications: ATMs, kiosks, vending machines, access control and time & attendance terminals, keyboards, printers, Pos terminals, alarm systems, mobile devices, safes, locker systems, remote controls, voting machines, etc.
- IP65 rated sensing area (sealed against dust and liquids)
- Resistance to electro-static discharges, scratches and shocks
- Operating conditions: -10°c to 50°c / 10% to 80% RH
- Storage conditions: -20°C to 70°C / 5% to 95% RH
Standard interfaces: USB and Serial (TTL Open-Collector)
- Comprehensive Software Development Kit: MorphoSmart™ SDK. Available for Windows, Linux and Android Platforms
- Includes a BioAPI interface
NB: Low level protocol (ILV) is also available
KEY FEATURES AND SECURITY FEATURES
The MorphoSmart™ CBM V3 is one of two models in the range the other fingeprint reader module is the MorphoSmart™ CBM E3. A comparison of each model and their features is shown below:
To contact us on this product please click here: firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact us form