Please note pricing is for up to 10 units, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or via our enquiry form for volume pricing
MSO1300 E2 - A high security USB fingerprint scanner with enhanced security features
This device complies with the Jeevan Pranaam certificate and the requirements of the Kementerian Dalam Negeri project.
The MorphoSmart™ MSO1300 E2 (Part No. 293612886) is a fingerprint reader with multifactor authentication peripherals using fingerprint and smart card technologies. They have been specially designed to address the needs (security, user friendliness) of logical access control to highly secured desktop PC applications, in industrial, corporate or governmental environments, most specifically involving application developed around National ID card applications. The MSO 1300 E2 has been developed around a fast and cost-effective optical sensor and has a storage capacity of up to 500 users — or 1,000 templates (if stored on the device) For National ID card applications the templates will be stored on the users card and a 1:1 authentication will take place.
Whether used for off-the-shelf enrolment or in custom-made applications, the MorphoSmart™ MSO 1300 E2 is a flexible, ergonomic and cost-effective solution for the fast and secure processing of quality fingerprint images, with match-on-device and match-on-card functions that guarantee the faultless protection of information.
MSO 1300 E2, a high security fingerprint readers
• A class of performance certified at the highest level: FIPS 201, MINEX, FBI PIV-IQS
• Fake Finger detection
• Fast processing during enrolment, identification and authentication:
- authentication < 0.6 sec (including detection, encoding and matching)
- identification < 0.8 sec in 1:1000 identification mode (including detection, encoding and matching)
• Large-size sensor (14x22mm) that guarantees enhanced performance during enrolment and matching
• High capacity database in identification mode: 500 users or 1,000 fingerprint templates.
The stored templates are protected against fraudulent data extraction
• A version with integrated smart card reader is available (MSO 1350)
• Multi task: MSO 1300 Series can perform enrolment, local matching or matching against a remote database.
It can also manage a local database.
• MSO 1300 are smart and user-friendly sensors that guide the user during enrolment
(finger position, pressure, etc.) to acquire the best possible fingerprint image.
• Accuracy: the False Acceptance Rate (FAR) can be configured down to 10-8, depending on the security
• A PIV-IQS certified version
• STQC certified - Indian Government certification
• CE, FCC15 compliant