Please note pricing is for up to 10 units, please contact us on email@example.com or via our enquiry form for volume pricing.
A versatile biometric device with enhanced security features, as recommended for use in UAE National ID Card and other national ID card applications.
The MorphoSmart™ MSO 1350 E2 (Part No. 293612919, Product HS Code - 8471900000) is multi-factor authentication peripherals using fingerprint and smart card technologies. It has been specially designed to address the needs (security, user friendliness) of logical access control to highly secured desktop PC applications, national ID based applications in industrial, banking, corporate or governmental environments.
The MSO 1350 E2 Series is based on a fast and cost-effective optical sensor and have a storage capacity of up to 500 users — or 1,000 templates.
Whether used for off-the-shelf enrolment or in custom-made applications, the MorphoSmart™ MSO1350 E2 is a flexible, ergonomic and cost-effective solution for the fast and secure processing of quality fingerprint images, with match-on-device and match-on-card functions that guarantee the faultless protection of information.
MSO 1350 E2, is a higher specification fingerprint reader than the MSO1350:
• A class of performance certified at the highest level: FIPS 201, MINEX, FBI PIV-IQS
• Fake Finger Detection
• Fast processing during enrolment, identification and authentication:
- authentication < 0.6 sec (including detection, encoding and matching)
- identification < 0.8 sec in 1:1000 identification mode (including detection, encoding and matching)
• Large-size sensor (14x22mm) that guarantees enhanced performance during enrolment and matching
• High capacity database in identification mode: 500 users or 1,000 fingerprint templates.
- The stored templates are protected against fraudulent data extraction
• A version with integrated smart card reader is available (MSO 1350)
• Multi task: MSO 1300 Series can perform enrolment, local matching or matching against a remote database.
- It can also manage a local database.
• MSO 1300 are smart and user-friendly sensors that guide the user during enrolment (finger position, pressure, etc.) to acquire the best possible fingerprint image.
• Accuracy: the False Acceptance Rate (FAR) can be configured down to 10-8, depending on the security
• A PIV-IQS certified version is available
• STQC Certified, Indian Government certification
• CE, FCC15 compliant
To contact us on this product please click here: firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact us form